Game?Or love?5.

Hi everyone. So like I haven't been on wattpad in like months. Like more than 5 months. I guess you could say I'm busy. Sometimes I just wanna be left alone. Not even that ,ideas don't really come to mind anymore. This story is going to have at least 30 chapters. And hint hint. This story isn't OH YEAH THEY FALL IN LOVE AT THE END. well I guess you can say that. But then no... You're wrong if you're thinking that. Anyways.

***

Alicia P.O.V

It's been months since I left Jacobs house. I mean I really miss him. And I've been thinking about the ring.. Well basically when he proposed to me. What would've happened if I would've said yes? Would we live a happily ever life fairy tale and hed stop hitting me? HAHA of course not. I mean part of me wants to call him and tell him how much I miss him. But I think I want him to learn his lesson. Not that it was a lesson to begin with.

These few months I have been at my friends house Bianca.

We've been Best-friends ever since 7th grade and look at us,Graduated from college. She graduated from Harvard. And I Princeton university {typical I know}

My thoughts of course soon disappear,thanks to her loud ass

Bianca,"hey Jacobs mom is on the phone ",she says passing me the phone.

Ugh. I love his mom. But I just. I Really don't want to be bothered especially at the fact I know why she's calling.

"Hi mom!!" I say. I call her mom. She's felt like one ever since my mother had passed.

"Heyy mami" she says sounding a little too happy.

"What's up?" I say trying not to show the irritation in my voice. I knew she wanted something. She barely calls me ever.

"Nothing. You know bellas birthday is coming up? And Bella told me she had sent you a few text messages. And you didn't reply. So I'm letting you know.

"Oh. Well I haven't been on my phone for a while actually. And what time is it" I say.

I haven't been on because of Jacob blowing my phone up. BLOWING

"It's tomorrow. 5. To 12 In the morning. And bring water bottles since you don't like to drink " she said.

Then we got into a conversation about the walking dead. Wow to my surprise she didn't bring abusing ass Jacob up. Oh well. We quickly end our conversation

I decided to go through my phone. And guess

57 messages from prince
3 from Bella.
Rest from other friends

I decided to read some of princes.

" I'm smelling your clothes because I miss your scent. "

1. I know this nigga selling drugs. But is he doing the damn drugs.? He's so stupid ugh.

But I love him.

As soon as I read that message. A new one from him popped up

"So you're going to bellas party? Okay. "

Pause.

Pause.

**

Should this stop Alicia from going?????

Or na.

Lmfao jk I know this chapter was boring. But the next most certainly will not. Comment please

Kik is @omgchipotleismylife