Game?Orlove?3.

Alicia's p.o.V

Of course. You know what not even gonna stress him. So I clean myself up. I was actually surprised that I didn't cry at all , was it that I was starting to get used to it? Or that it was whatever. ? Or maybe even that I've felt more pain than that so it's nothing. ? But whatever it was I shook it off. And hopped in bed.

I was scared to go to sleep for some reason. I just Didnt want him to hurt me while I'm asleep. So I stayed up.

About thirty minutes later

I heard the shower stop. And stuff moving. That RIght there told me that he's getting dressed in their

I didn't want to pretend that I was sleep. I just stayed looking at my fingers.

Suddenly I heard the door open.

About 4-5 minutes later he was putting his stuff in the draw. I coughed maybe hoping he'd say something to me. Like. I'm sorry or something like that.

But no. Nothing. He got in bed. Facing towards me so basically we were looking at each other

I turned around annoyed he was breathing so close to me.

And then he scooted closer to me. Touching my waist. And slowly falling asleep.

4 hours later. I woke up. But soon went back to sleep.

The next morning. I felt something warm on my waist.

Princes hand of course. .

I got up. And started to cool breakfast.

At this point. I was thinking about a lot of things. Like why does he hurt me. And why does he lie. And leave. Like I love him so much. And he hurts me. Physically. And I wanna have kids... Well I .. Actually am

My thoughts were ruined

By jake touching my neck. Trying to give me a massage while cooking.

He leans over to kiss me while saying

Jacob,-," morning babe "

" morning. "

He know why I said it like that , that's why he quickly got up off of me. And

He bent down. And that caught my attention.

Jakob," beautiful. Look. I don't know how I can apologize. But you know I try not to hurt you. I love you and I'm sorry that I hurt you. It hurts me too. I'm trying. I really am. But as much as I love you. I wanna know if you'd be my queen. So.

Will you marry me Alicia ?"

His words were so.. So. I don't know whether I should believe him or not.

But. I had to say this..

This Right answer I felt

" with your drug money? I think not. "

And I walked away.

Hey guys I'm sorry for the long wait but I've been busy. Comment what you were for Halloween.

I was Cleopatra