The good old days

It was a long month for (Y/n). Finally going on another century class quest after being fully recovered. She was ready to go home.
She had just got into Magnolia and got to her modest house.
She unlocked the door and sitting on her couch was a shirt less huge blonde man.
"Laxus?!!" (Y/n) jumped at the sight, his pants were a little lower than usual.
"Oh hey (Y/n)! Glad your home." He said that and went back to watching tv. (Y/n) just stood there dumbfounded.
  (Y/n) took a step closer to Laxus and asked"why are you in my house you idiot?!"
  He just grabbed her arm and pulled her down and their lips met. (Y/n) sat down on the couch next to Laxus and kissed him back. 
  "Welcome home sweetheart.  " Laxus said whispering in her ear.
"Well it's my home, not yours. And why are you here and how did you getting in?"
Laxus leaned back and put his arms behind his head.
"First off, you need to lock your windows when you leave. And second... I-I missed you."
(Y/n)'s heart melted.
"I missed your scent, and I just liked being here. I felt closer to you."
"Aww Laxus!!"
He looked away with blush showing slightly. She kissed him on the cheek.

(Y/n) got in the shower and Laxus didn't even move off the couch. She sat next to him and rested her head on his shoulder.

"So... how was the job?" Laxus asked putting his hand on her knee.
  "It was great! Got to beat up people, monsters, and all that jazz." She said putting her hand on his.
  "That's good. Did you get paid a lot?"
"Of course I did!"
"That's my girl."

"Hey are you hungry?" (Y/n) asked Laxus
"Actually I have lunch reservations for us tonight."
"Really?"
"Yes really. I know we don't go on dates that often, I wanted to make this special since you are fully recovered and can go on jobs again."
"Thank you, sweetheart." She said pecking him on the lips.

Restaurant:
"Wow... this is delicious!"
"Ha you like it?"
"I never thought I'd miss food so much!"
"Did you not eat?"
"Yah but not a lot. There is not much you can eat while you are punching the lights out of people."
Laxus just chuckled.

For the rest of the night they talked and laughed.

"This was really fun Laxus!" (Y/n) said as they walked down the street.
  "Yah we should do this more often." Laxus said with a smile.

"L-Laxus,"
"Hm"
"Can we go to your place for a little bit?" (Y/n) said slightly fidgeting.
  Laxus smirked, "of course babe."

Laxus' place:

Laxus hung his coat up and (Y/n) sat on his couch.
   "So what do you want to do babe." Laxus said sitting next to her.
   "Uh... iwanttomakeoutwithyou." (Y/n) mumbled looking at the ground.
  "You don't have to be shy (Y/n). I'll make out with you." Laxus said lifting her chin up. He slowly got closer to (Y/n)'s face. His lips ghosted hers. And finally their lips locked. It was slow, and passionate. But soon it got heated, his tongue entered in her mouth and explored every inch of her mouth.
   (Y/n) was kinda grossed out. She still had to get over that. But she just took it and her tongue danced with his.

After 15 minutes:

"So~ how was your first make out session?" Laxus cooed 
  "I-It was- good." (Y/n) said blushing
"I'm going to be honest, I never thought you'd let me make out with you. Every time  I've tried you stop me."
  "I- I just felt more comfortable. We've been dating for 4 months, so I thought it was about time."
   "You are funny (Y/n)."
"W-why?!" (Y/n) said blushing
"You're just so cute." Laxus said  kissing (Y/n)'s nose.
  "Ha, very funny Laxus!" (Y/n) said slightly nudging Laxus' shoulder.
" Yah I'm hilarious. Want to go to the guild?" Laxus asked twirling a lock of (Y/n)'s hair with his finger.
"Hehe sure." (Y/n) said smiling

At guild:

Laxus and (Y/n) walked into the guild and it was noisy as usual.
"(Y/n)! You're back !" Mira said waving (Y/n) over.
  As (Y/n) was walking towards Mira, Laxus slipped his arm around her waist.
  "Hey you two love birds!" Mira said leaning on the bar.
"Hi Mira!" (Y/n) said with a smile
Laxus whispered in (Y/n)'s ear "I'm going to sit down with the thunder legion ok babe?"  As he said that he leaned down and kissed her on the cheek.
  (Y/n) giggled
"Awwww!!! You two are so cute together!!!" Mira said gushing over the couple
Laxus turned away to hide his blush and left "Tch"