The return

Hey! So I'm not going to update as often so here it goes! And there is some suggestive stuff in this story so if you don't like that don't read!

Your point of view:

Everything was different at night here in magnolia. It was so quiet, only a few people roaming around. It was bit late for my comfort zone to be walking around, but I was so caught up in talking with Mira.
It's been almost four months since I've seen Laxus. He said he would be back soon(as in maybe 6 months) I missed my husband. It's been so lonely. The dragon in me misses his sent. I want him by my side always. But I imagine as a male, Laxus has a harder time not being around me.
I smelt a familiar sent. I stopped in my tracks. No way!! I looked down the street and a saw a huge muscular man with a bag over his shoulder. He saw me and stopped. He dropped his bag. I started to run to him. And he ran to me.
I felt his huge arms wrap around me. And I wrapped my arms around him. Then he crushed his mouth with mine. I pulled away.
"Laxus! I'm so glad your home!!!"
Laxus ran his finger threw my hair. And sniffed it. I didn't think it was weird he is a dragon and probably missing my sent (or making sure I didn't smell like other men) I did the Same I smelt his coat while i was in his arms.
"I'm so glad I'm home (Y/n)." Laxus said as he pulled me closer to his enormous body. I looked at him strait in the eyes. I always get lost in those turquoise eyes. I smiled.
"Lets go home (Y/n)." Laxus said as he intertwined his fingers with mine. He gave me a soft smile.

He unlocked our front door to our very big house. Since both of us a very powerful wizards we both had huge houses, but we went with laxus' huge house in a clearing in the woods. As you walk in there is a chandler over head and below it in tile was a fairy tale emblem.
He flipped our lights on and put his bags down and took off his coat that he always wheres and put it on the coat rack. He let out a deep sigh. Which made my heart skip a beat to hear his deep husky voice. He looked at me and said"It's good to be home." With a smile spreading across his face.
We walked in to our huge kitchen. Where Laxus helped himself to a drink.

"Why do you always drink first?" I asked with a grin

"Why do you always drink first?" I asked with a grin. He walked over to me. He got right in my face I could feel his breath on my face. I also smelt alcohol witch made my nose light on fire. I grabbed it and plugged my nose."Do you want a drink?" He said with that grin that made me want to slap him and or kiss him.
"No thank you sir! I don't drink but thanks for the offer!" I said still plugging my nose.(sorry but your not going to like alcohol!)
He came behind me and put his huge arms around my waist pulling me closer. "Let's get in the shower (Y/n) I need it."
"You most certainly do! And if you want me to kiss you I'm going to need you to brush your teeth. But really, you're killing me here you reek of alcohol!" I said trying to hold my breath. But he put his head on my shoulder and started to rub his face on my neck witch sent chills up my body.
Then he turned me around and crushed his lips with mine. I could taste alcohol witch I hated the taste. I pulled away.
"I thought you said you wanted to take a shower!?" I said wiping my mouth. And gaging.
"Yes, I do. Are you going to join me?" He said with that same stupid hot smirk!
"Probably but you absolutely have to brush your teeth!" I said still gaging.
He picked up his glass and took another big swig of it and set it down with a sigh.
"Fine. I don't understand why I have to brush my teeth."
He set down his drink and took my hand. We were walking threw our hallway and got to our stair case