//Jackson's POV//

I held precious Y/N in my arms.

Good thing, she was unconscious.
It'll be easier to lug her around.

I put her over my shoulders and took her to my car.

I set her down in my backseat and quickly got in the drivers seat, because I knew yoongi would be there soon.

Her precious little boyfriend..

Not for long..

She'll fall for me.

She's mine.

//Yoongi's POV/ /

I knocked on her door, placing my phone to my ear.

I had called her 5 times already..

Why wasn't she answering my calls?

Maybe she fell asleep?

I guess so..

I called her one last time, leaving a voice mail.

"Hey Jagi~, it's me.
I came to your house to pick you up. But I guess you fell asleep. I was gonna take you clubbing with me and the boys. They miss you. I do too, always. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Call me when you get this message. Bye~"

I walked back to my car, which namjoon and Taehyung were in the back seat waiting for Y/N to enter.

"I think she fell asleep. She works 12 hour shifts and her sleep schedule sucks. I'll just call her tomorrow. Sorru , itll be just us tonight." I smiled my hardest, trying not to seem disappointed.

"It's okay hyung, next time okay?" Namjoon patted my shoulder.

"Let's just have fun tonight." Taehyung grinned trying to cheer me up with his boxy smile.

"Yeah, I guess. Let's go."

I drove off to the club that jimin and jungkook had sent me the address of.

I parked and got out of the car.

I blinked, reading the sign.
I recognized this place.

This is the one Hoseok and Seokjin betrayed my friendship.

Quit it yoongi. It's the past..

I'm almost ready to forgive.

Not quite yet, but soon.

I still cared about them..

Ahh whatever, emotions suck.

We entered the club and I immediately found my spot at the bar stools.

"Oh hey, your that guy who fought that guy awhile ago. Here to fight again?" The bartender jokes handing me a beer.

"Nope, here to drown in sorrow, but with friends." I nodded towards namjoon, tae, and the butt buddies, jikook.

He laughed, "well, I'm Jb, nice to serve you this fine night.." the bartender greeted as he cleaned a mug.

"Yoongi.. And keep em coming would you?" I chuckled.

"Sure thing."

I chugged my beer down, Jb handed me another immediately after.

I raised it at him, "To you, kind sir."

//Jungkook's POV//

Yoongi didn't look to good.

I went over to the bar to buy jimin a drink, and catched a glance of a figure, resting on the bar, grumbling something.