Part 12

F/n (Tatsumi) and the rest of Night Raid, accompanied by a new member named Chelsea, found themselves riding atop an incredibly powerful and majestic creature. The beast's immense strength was evident as it effortlessly traversed the rugged terrain, providing the group with an exhilarating experience.

F/n, his adrenaline pumping, couldn't contain his excitement.

F/n: Wohoo! This is incredible! I've never felt anything like this before!

Chelsea, casting a sidelong glance at F/n, smirked at his enthusiasm.

Chelsea: You're so innocent, F/n. I can't believe you're a skilled assassin. It's almost amusing.

F/n, slightly taken aback by Chelsea's comment, retorted with a grin.

F/n: Well, I guess there's more to me than meets the eye.

As they continued their thrilling journey, the rest of Night Raid seemed to be enjoying the ride as well. Leone's laughter echoed through the air, while Najenda wore a rare smile, clearly relishing the experience. Even the usually stoic Akame appeared to be enjoying herself, her eyes reflecting the excitement of the moment.

However, not everyone shared the same enthusiasm. Mine, clinging tightly to the creature's fur, looked utterly miserable.

Mine: (yelling out) Ugh, this is awful! I can't stand it!

Lubbock, seated next to Mine, seemed equally uncomfortable, his face pale and his grip firm on the creature's fur.

Lubbock: (grimacing) I have to agree with Mine. This is... this is not enjoyable in the slightest.

F/n, unable to suppress his amusement at Mine and Lubbock's discomfort, chuckled.

F/n: You two are so funny! Come on, it's not that bad! Just try to enjoy the ride!

Mine shot F/n a glare, her displeasure evident.

Mine: Easy for you to say, F/n! You're not the one feeling like you're about to be thrown off at any moment!

Despite Mine and Lubbock's discomfort, the group continued their exhilarating journey, taking in the breathtaking sights and enjoying the unique experience. As they rode on, the bonds between the members of Night Raid grew stronger, their shared moments of joy and hardship serving to unite them even further in their quest for a better world.

F/n, his heart swelling with camaraderie, couldn't help but feel grateful for the unlikely family he had found in Night Raid. With his newfound friends and allies by his side, he knew that they could overcome any obstacle and achieve their ultimate goal.

F/n (Tatsumi) and the rest of Night Raid had just disembarked from the majestic, stingray-like creature that had carried them on their thrilling journey. As the creature gracefully glided away, Najenda began to describe the area they had landed in.

Mine, still feeling a bit disgruntled from the ride, suggested catching the creature.

Mine: Hey, look! It's leaving. Should we try to catch it?

Chelsea, smirking at Mine's suggestion, couldn't resist the opportunity to tease her new teammate.

Chelsea: (laughing) It's going back to its nest in HQ, silly. I'm surprised you weren't smart enough to figure that out, Mine.