*zayn voice* Hey wassup its been a while

Im fucking annoyed.
I kniw this isnt a rant book but i just need to vent.

Why is it that there are so many tanlented and devoted writers out there that get little to no attention?i see people all the time with such wonderful talent but have all of 5 reads on their books.

Its sad to see people qith such talent ignored.but then theres people half assing in the plot, barely updating, and not even writing that well WITH THOUSANDS OF FOLLOWERS!SOME ARE EVEN FUCKING AMBASSADORS!

It makes me sick to my stomach to kniw that some people are working the shit out of themselves just to get 9 reads on a fantastic book.

Take xylinara for example.
She works hard as hell on her series and side prodjects.has a kid.and im pretty sure one on the way (or born sorry im forgetful af).and has in total less than 10000 reads.i know thats seems like alot but first of all,its spread out.

One book van get 9,999 reads and another one.you never know!and besides the reads are added up per chapter.so if you have 10 chapters with 10 reads each you have 100 reads.so it looks like more than it is.

I know im ranting and youve probably stopped reading by now but, know that people work hard on here and dont always get the recignition they deserve.so next time you see that book with 5 reads and a not so fancy cover,READ IT.You could really find a good book and brighten someones day.

DONT USE READS AS JUDGEMENT.
READ THE DAMN BOOK FOR YOURSELF.

jeez the longest chapter i do just has to be a rant.....

Unedited.
I have big fingers.a hoe makes mistakes.