*Think*

"Our baby girl, Alyssa," Harry said. He looked up at me. "You're three months pregnant."

I had my mouth wide open at the news Harry had just told me.

"You're lying," I whispered.

"You don't believe me?" Harry asked with a smirk on his face. "Have you paid attention to your stomach since you woke up in the hospital?" I shook my head. "Look." Harry moved his chair closer to mine and gently lifted my shirt.

I looked down to see a small bump. I shook my head in disbelief. How could I have not noticed, I mean it was pretty obvious.

"I'm going to go shower," I said as I stood up from the table. "Where can is a bathroom I could use?"

"There's one in the bedroom," Harry said. He made his way over to me. "If you need anything let me know," he whispered seductively into my ear.

I ignored his comment and went upstairs to the bedroom. I grabbed what I was going to wear (http://www.polyvore.com/black_skull/set?id=119726230) and a bag to cover my cast.

~A Couple of Minutes Later~

I was in the middle of my shower and trying to wash my hair. I kept trying and trying but I wasn't getting anywhere. I had no choice but to ask for help.

I stuck my head out.

"Harry!!" I yelled.

There were footsteps coming into the bathroom then the door opened.

"Yes, Love?" Harry asked.

"I need help washing my hair," I said. "Can you please help me?"

Harry smiled and nodded. Unfortunately the shower he had was a glass one with a door instead of a shower curtain so Harry had to get in with me.

Harry removed his clothes which allowed me to see his body. He was built but not too much and he had several tattoos which really turned me on.

Harry stepped into the shower and stood behind me. Harry grabbed the shampoo bottle and put some in his hand then massaged it into my hair then did the same with the conditioner.

"Do you need help washing your body?" Harry asked. His hair was damp and in his face. I turned around and moved the hair away.

"If you don't mind," I replied.

~Thirty Minutes Later~

Harry and I stepped out of the shower and get dressed. I had got my shorts and underwear on fine but I couldn't get my bra to clip.

"Let me help you," Harry said.

Harry moved my hair to the side and started kissing up my shoulder to my neck. He stopped at one spot then started biting and sucking. I bit my lip to keep from moaning. Harry's hands had moved to the clasp and clipped my bra. He grabbed my shirt and walked in front of me. Harry helped me put my shirt on then kissed me. I didn't kiss back.

"Please kiss back," Harry begged against my lips.

"Stop, Harry." Harry pulled away and sighed. "I have to go," I whispered before walking out the bedroom door.

"Where are you going?" Harry asked right on my heels.

"I need to think about some things. I'll be back."

I quickly went out the front door and shut the door.