*Good?*

Harry and I pulled away to see Jayce standing beside us.

"What are you doing here, Jayce?" Harry asked, not moving from his position.

"Uncle Niall left his phone so I come with Uncle Liam to get it," Jayce explained. "What are you and Mummy doing, Daddy?"

Harry opened his mouth to say something but Liam came into the living room.

"You ready to go, Buddy?" Liam asked Jayce.

Jayce nodded.

"Bye, Mummy. Bye, Daddy," Jayce said.

"Bye, Jayce," Harry and I replied.

Liam then picked him up and carried him out of the living room.

"Uncle Liam, will you tell me what Mummy and Daddy were doing?" Jayce asked in the distance.

"Maybe you should ask them when you come back tomorrow," Liam replied.

The front door shut.

"I cannot believe that just happened," I said after a few moments of silence.

"At least he got to see it better than Darcy," Harry replied nonchalantly.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"The night before your accident Darcy walked in on us having sex in the kitchen."

"Really?" Harry nodded. "Am I good at it?"

"Good at what?"

"It." Harry still had a confused look on his face. "Am I good at sex?"

Harry was surprised. "Umm... Yeah you are." I nodded before looking away. Harry held my face with one hand and made me look at him. "Do you want me to make love to you?" I blushed but nodded. Harry climbed off of me and picked me up bridal style. Harry and I went into our bedroom. Harry laid me on the bed and straddled my waist. He began kissing me which I gladly returned. Harry pulled away and quickly removed his shirt. After that clothes were just discarded here and there then one thing led to another.

~Two Hours Later~

I was laying on Harry's bare chest and he had his arm wrapped around me.

"How was your second first time?" Harry asked.

"Amazing. You?"

"It's always amazing. What do you want to do now?"

"I'm hungry. How about we go get something to eat?"

"Alright. Go shower."