*Week Off*

I woke up in Harry's arms. Harry was already awake and he was stroking my hair. Once Harry saw I was awake he pulled me in for a kiss.

"My mum is supposed to watch Darcy and Jayce this week to give us a break," Harry said as he broke the kiss. I nodded. "Can you meet her halfway to Holmes Chapel?"

"Where are you going to be?" I asked.

"I have to take care of some business but I'll be back tonight."

"Okay. I'll go wake the twins and get them bathed and dressed."

Harry kissed my forehead. I got out of bed and headed to Darcy's and Jayce's room.

~Three Hours Later~

I was sitting in the parking lot of the gas station Anne had asked me to meet her at. I was wearing this: http://www.polyvore.com/black_blue/set?id=121308258. Jayce was wearing a white T-shirt, some black skinny jeans, and some boots while Darcy was wearing this: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/218917231859146986/.

Finally Anne's car pulled into the parking spot beside me. She got out of the car to greet me and the kids.

"Hi, Anne," I said.

"Hi, Sweetheart. Harry?"

"He wanted to come but he had to take care of some things with work."

Anne nodded and opened the backseat door.

"Hi, Jayce!" Anne cooed at him. "Hi, Darcy!"

"Grandma!!"

Jayce and Darcy unbuckled themselves and quickly climbed out of the car. I went to the trunk and grabbed their bags for the weekend. I handed them to Anne.

"Here's their stuff. Thank you so much, Anne."

"No problem."

I walked to Jayce and Darcy. I hugged them both and kissed their forehead.

"You two behave for Grandma," I told them.

"We will, Mommy," they replied.

I waited until Anne drove away before getting in my car and heading back home.

~Thirty Minutes Later~

I was already driving back to Harry's and my house. Harry had called me to make sure everything was okay.

"I don't think I can take a week without them, Harry," I said. "What if something happens and I'm not there."

Harry chuckled.

"Calm down, Lex. My mum will take good care of them. Plus that gives us more time to do things we've wanted to do without the kids around." I could tell he had a smirk on his face.

"Like fix the nursery up for Alyssa who will be here in a couple of months."

"And we could work on more kids."

As I was driving there was another car coming to stop sign on my side.

"Maybe if you're lucky, Harry."

I was driving through when I felt a huge pain in my side then everything went black.