Chapter Twenty-Five

(^Lol. Poor Draco)

*Hadrian(Cub)Gaunt*

  I was currently sitting between Draco and Blaise in Defense Against the Dark Arts class and as soon as the lady in pink entered the room I got a very bad feeling from her and I scooted closer the Draco. She was speaking about how there would be no spell practice in this classroom and that we would be learning from ministry approved lessons.

  "How are we supposed to learn to protective spells if we can't practice them?" the girl sitting in front asked. 

  "Who would attack a bunch of children?" the lady in pink asked.

  "Lord Voldemort," the red-haired male beside her said.

  "Yeah right," Dray snorted and I looked at him confused. "That's Hermione Granger, miss-know-it-all muggleborn and Ronald Weasley, blood traitor. They were also Jamie's friends until last year when the truth came out to him."

  "The is no such person named Lord Voldemort," the woman said.

  "YES THERE IS!" the redhead yelled jumping up and pointing at Jamie who was sitting beside Theo. "Jamie, battled him last year."

  "No, I didn't," Jamie said. "I don't know what happened at the end of the maze last year. Voldemort is dead and has been for years."

  "But you..."

  "ENOUGH!" the woman yelled and I flinch moving closer to Dray's side in fear. 

*Draco*

  After Umbridge's lecture and yelling, I was working on the assignment with Ry clinging to my side working on his but we were both startled when something slammed on the desk.

  "What are you doing?" Umbridge demanded and Ry whimpered and started trembling. 

  "Working on the classwork," I said raising a brow. "Like everyone else is."

  "Mr.Potter move away from Mr.Malfoy and sit in your own seat," she demanded and Ry's breathing picked up.

  "He's fine where he is," I glared. "He wasn't bothering me nor anyone else so why should he move."

  "This is not appropriate," she said and I scoffed.

  "He's fine," I said. "He wasn't doing anything besides his assigned work and minding his own business. No one was being bothered by us sitting this close."

  "Detention for Mr.Potter," she screeched. 

  "He won't go," I said glaring. "You can't give him detention for doing his assignment and being quiet."

  "This will be put on his record," Umbridge said.

  "His father can have you fired from your job," I said.

  "Lord Potter can do no such thing because he does not work for the ministry," she said.

  "James Potter is not his father," I said standing up when Blaise slid closer to Ry. "His father is Thomas Gaunt and he is a high ministry council member."

  "He is..."

  "Malfoy is right Madam Umbridge," Jamie said standing up. "The Potter's lost custody of my brother when they left him with magic-hating muggles who tried to kill him. He has disowned them, the same as I have only I live with my godfather's. And I would like it if you quit screeching at him before you cause him to have another panic attack."

   "You will not tell...Ahh!" Umbridge started but screamed with Ry's snake Ruby lunged towards her from my shoulder. "That...Is...Not allowed in a classroom."

  "Yes, she is," Jamie glared. "That snake is my brother familiar and you yelling scared him which put her on edge. Dray, take Ry to Professor Snape, he's going to need a calming draught and we didn't think to get any from him this morning before classes."

  "Class is not over," Umbridge screech but I ignored her and picked Ry up and he immediately wrapped his arms and legs around me.

  "It is for Ry," Jamie said as he, Blaise, and Theo followed us out of the classroom.

  "I'll get Lupin," Theo said running off.

  "I'm going to tell Professor McGonagall and tell her what happened," Jamie said and ran off.

  "Let's go," Blaise said and I nodded as we hurried towards Sev's classroom.

*Severus*

  I was in the middle of a lesson when the door burst open and I glared at the intruders until I saw who it was.

  "Class dismissed," I said and no one moved. "OUT!"

  "What happened?" I asked after the seventh year Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff students ran out of the room.

  "Umbridge went off on Ry when she saw him clinging to my side as we were doing our assignment," Draco growled and I sighed knowing something like this was going to happen. "Then gave Ry detention because I told her off."

  "Damn it," I muttered taking Hadrian from him and setting him on his feet.

  "Jamie went to tell McGonagall and Theo went to tell Lupin," Draco said and I nodded.

  "Red black aura," Hadrian's quiet voice whispered through the room. "Bad, used, torture."

  "What?" Draco asked and before I could say anything Hadrian passed out. "RY!"

  "Merlin," I groaned scooping him up in my arms. "Bring Lupin and Black to my rooms."

  "Yes sir," Blaise said and I quickly exited the classroom and headed to my private rooms to place Hadrian on his bed.

  "SEVERUS!" Black's loud voice yelled through my chambers and I groaned quickly transfiguring Hadrian clothes into something more comfortable before exiting his room closing the door behind me. 

  "Would you quiet down," I glared at the mutt.

  "What happened to Ry?" Lupin asked.

  "Apparently Umbridge went after Hadrian when she saw him sitting close to Draco and gave him detention and Draco and Jamie went off on her," I sighed dropping down in my chair. "He hyperventilated before passing out in my classroom, he resting right now."

  "This has Albus written all over it," Lupin said and I nodded accioing a bottle of fire whiskey.

  "It does but we can't do anything until either one of them forcefully harms Hadrian," I said and Black started muttering something about chewing shoes and barking.

  "They harm him it could really set him back further in his mental healing," Lupin said. 

  "Yes, I know," I sighed staring at the far wall. "I could always place a tracking charm in him but that would only work for a few hours."

  "What about a potion?" Lupin asked.

  "I have potion but it will take awhile to brew since I don't have certain ingredients and it will take me a few weeks to get them," I said thinking. "But it would be better long term and it'll bond him to someone of his choosing as a way to strengthen the potion."

  "How long would it take?" 

  "A month to get the ingredients and two-to-three weeks to brew it correctly," I said. "I'll go back to the manor this weekend and tell Tom."

  Lupin nodded and I jumped when the floo flared to life and I muttered walking over and crouching down to see Albus.

  "Severus, my boy can you come to my office," Albus said but instead of a question it came out as a demand and I groaned cutting the call.

  "Get control of your mutt," I told Lupin and I pushed them both out of my chambers before heading to Albus's office. "I'm gonna hex his bloody arse."