Chapter Twenty-Four

*Hadrian(Cub)Gaunt*

  After spending the last two days with Draco, Jamie, and Teddy showing me around Hogwarts I felt comfortable enough to get to my classes without getting lost since I had three classes alone without any of my friends.

  "Morning cub," Padfoot said as I walked out of my room. "Excited for your first day?"

  Shrugging I grabbed my bag and an apple off the table before leaving the chambers and hurrying to meet with Draco outside of the Slytherin common room door.

  "Got everything Ry?" Draco asked and I nodded biting my apple. "Good, let's go get some breakfast before heading to class."

  I smiled following them into the great hall and waving at Teddy who was sitting with his friends before I sat down at the end of Slytherin table waiting for Draco as I finished my apple.

  "What are you doing sitting at the snake's table," a woman voice yelled and I jumped looking up to see Lily glaring down at me. "Get up and go sit with your brother at Gryffindor table."

  "Lily, he's fine sitting here," James said and I cowered back when she turned her glare on him.

  "No it is not," she yelled and I whimpered. "They're going to corrupt him."

  "Enough!" Jamie's voice yelled and I gasped when arms wrapped around me and I looked up to see Draco standing behind me. "Ry can sit with Draco and the rest of the Slytherin's if he wants too. They're his friends just as they are mine."

  "What's going on here?" Raven demanded coming up behind Jamie.

  "She started yelling at Ry and demanded that he abandon his friends to sit with me at Gryffindor table," Jamie said.

  "Lily you don't have a say on where Hadrian sits and who his friends are," Raven said calmly but I could tell he was angry. "He can make his own friends and do what he pleases."

  "I am his mother," she argued and I leaned back into Draco who muttered something I didn't catch and picked me up carrying me out of the hall.

*Severus Snape*

    I needed to speak with Minerva about three of Hadrian's classes some I was hoping to catch her in the great hall but when I got there I cursed when I saw Lily and Jamie glaring at each other and Draco had his arms wrapped around a very pale Hadrian.

  "What's going on here?" I demanded coming up behind Jamie.

  "She started yelling at Ry and demanded that he abandon his friends to sit with me at Gryffindor table," Jamie said angrily and I sighed.

  "Lily, you don't have the right to say where Hadrian sits and who his friends are," I said as calmly as I could. "He can make his own friends and do as he pleases."

  "I am his mother," she said angrily and I notice faintly that the kids carried Hadrian out of the hall.

  "No you are not," I said angrily. "Your the woman that left him with magic-hating muggles when he was a year old, he was abused and had his sight taken from him when he was seven and then spent that next eight years living on the streets before we were able to find him. I was able to get him his sight back but just barely and if I hear from anyone that you tried to push him into doing anything he doesn't want to do I will tell his legal and magical guardian and trust me you don't want that Lillian."

  "Are you threatening me?" she glared.

  "No, I'm warning you," I smirked turning on my heel and heading towards my classroom knowing the kids would have taken Hadrian there.

*Jamie(Snuffles)Potter*

  "I can't believe she did that," I growled pacing the classroom floor angrily.

  "Jamie calm down," Draco said and I turned to see him holding Ry in his lap. "Uncle Sev handled it and it is over."

  "I handled it for now," Snape said entering the classroom. "I also spoke with Professor McGonagall and Draco, Blaise, and Jamie I was able to move you all from one class so one of you will be in each of Hadrian's classes that he would have been taking alone."  

  "Oh thank Merlin," I sighed sitting beside Draco and moving Ry to my lap. "I really didn't like that he had that many classes without any of us."

  "Yes, well neither did Tom," Snape said. "All of you need to get to class but first I want to warn you about Madam Umbridge. She will be targeting you Jamie and I have a feeling also Hadrian so try not to get detention from her."

  "Yes, Professor," I said and we all left the Potions classroom and headed to Transfiguration class.

*Tom Marvolo Riddle Gaunt*

  I had been working on ministry contracts when a pop sound and a folded parchment paper landed in front of me.

  "Who's that from?" Lucius asked and I shook my head unfolding it.

---
Tom,
Just letting you know that Hadrian now has one of the kids in all of his classes.

-Sev
---

  "It from Severus," I said. "He got Hadrian's school classes settled."

  "That's good," Lucius nodded. "I'll get these back to the ministry and get them filed."

 "Go," I said dismissing him and after he left I went back to working on different contracts.