Broderick's Gonna Take Care of Everything

With 2 days until Christmas, the Shadow Busters will take care of Justin Palmer as soon as the Secret Service, the FBI and the governor of Wisconsin will navigate the case. And the man who is responsible for the investigation is Broderick "Shadow Buster" Throckmorton, P.I., who's been unraveling the mystery involving several crazed pickpockets who are stealing everything from all men and women their age.

 On their Christmas Eve shopping trip in downtown Milwaukee, Shadow Buster Throck, Agent Dean, Katheryn, Professor Watson, Lt. Link, Sgt. Harry, Commissioner Tapp and Rodney search for pickpocketed treasures found in jean, jacket, slack and outdoors wear pockets... and Justin steals all other people's possessions away from them. Hee hee!

Detective Throckmorton tells all Shadow Busters Foundation enforcers, "I need your help! Find Frank Braddock, Jr. and Justin Palmer now!"

"What now, Throck?" interrogates Commissioner Tapp.

"Track down all the pickpockets and all of the suspects fighting to chase the evidence," answers Katheryn.

 Wisconsin governor Stephen Krippe  advances the case with help from Agent Ray Goodman of the United State Secret Service.

"Are you dumb?" asks Agent Goodman.

 Detective Throckmorton replies, "Just a prank I've sworn in the case."

Agent Dean yells, "Come on, Throck, you've been running away - and convince the Shadow Busters to unveil a controversial strategy for cracking the case."

 "Detective Throckmorton and Commish Tapp could catch every shadow busting criminal in a split-second now and then," says Governor Krippe.

  As Shadow Buster Throck and Commissioner Tapp chase Frank, Jr. and Justin around the corner, Agent Dean approaches Governor Krippe and assists in the investigation.

 "Throck," shouts Lt. Link as he goes after Frank, Jr. An elephashark could bite Krippe while runs throughout the Greater Metropolitan Milwaukee Area.

 "Ouch!" Governor Krippe cries. "I've been bitten by an elephashark!

  As the governor of Wisconsin has been bitten by an elephashark, Agent Dean walks toward him and asks, "What happen after an elephashark bite?"

 In the meantime, Wisconsin Highway Patrol Officers Jeff and Drew Willman stare at some photos of fewer pickpocketing suspects, among them Gabe Holt, Ray Simon, Robert Sean Dean, Matt Soucheray, Dean Soucheray, Howard Soucheray, Gill Gump, Simon Holston and Harrison Raymond Braddock. Jennifer "Jenna Jeff" Watson has also been mentioned as a pickpocket in the WHP file.