Rolling with the Pickpockets

"Time for crime!" Detective Throckmorton sounds off as the Shadow Busters step on board the Amtrak Empire Builder to Milwaukee, as Agents Soucheray and Holloway arrive on Delta Air Lines Flight 303, having lifted from...

                              "Time for crime!" Detective Throckmorton sounds off as the Shadow Busters step on board the Amtrak Empire Builder to Milwaukee, as Agents Soucheray and Holloway arrive on Delta Air Lines Flight 303, having lifted from the runway and headed to the skies.

 Meanwhile in Maryland, Agent Dean buckles the passenger train's seat belt and prepares for the journey.

"Have you been traveling to Wisconsin by train?" asks Agent Dean.

"Yes," Shadow Buster Throck answers.

"Prepare for the journey," Amtrak conductor Mike Begula announces the call of destination.

"Say, Katheryn, I am investigating Frank Braddock, Jr.'s previous experiences in pickpocketing and conning," Detective Throckmorton explains.

"Git off the train," Katheryn requests.

"No," answers Detective Throckmorton, "I am not getting off this Amtrak passenger train... if you are about to set the stage of enforcement." 

"Are you kidding?"

"Hush, Throck," Agent Dean warns.

                     "You're just a shadow busting wonk focusing on law enforcement, the supernatural...," Commissioner Tapp confronts.

         "You fark up the conspiracy, and the Shadow Busters will cast a lethal shadow over the con men," Detective Throckmorton conspires.

"Right now, there are more pickpockets about to go after everyone in America's Dairyland."

Sgt. Harry understands.

"I think justice has nothin' to do with pickpocketing, counterfeiting and conspiracy.

"It comes with Justin Palmer's indictment."

When Agent Dean plays Charlie Rich's late-'70s cult favorite "Rolling with the Flow" on his Sony Walkman MP3 player, the lyrics keep pumping out in a country setting.

"Believe it," Agent Dean says.

"Throck, I am  supposed to interrogate Justin's evidence when your fellow Shadow Busters team traces investigates the controversial pickpocketing conspiracy theory in America," adds Lt. Link.

"Fark ya," shouts Detective Throckmorton.

"That ain't ridiculous, you know," Rodney replies.

"Sh**king," Lt. Link answers the call.

"You're searching for the wrong guy taking pickpocketing to a new level."

"Link, keep your mouth glued!" Shadow Buster Throck warns.

         And while the Shadow Busters enforcers, parapsychologists and agents head for the farthest regions of the Upper Midwest via Amtrak, Commissioner Tapp takes a couple hours of sleep.

"Zzz," Commissioner Tapp impresses.  

3 hours later and 45 minutes, the Shadow Busters Foundation colleagues land in Milwaukee. 

And, no, this ain't where Detective Throckmorton's best place to solve crime.

"I'm impressed," Shadow Buster Throck realizes.

Conductor Begula tells all the passengers "Thank you for traveling with Amtrak!"

            As Detective Throckmorton and the rest of the Shadow Busters step off the Amtrak Empire Builder at an Amtrak depot in Milwaukee, he ponders with a right hand over his head and thinks for 30 seconds.

"C'mon, Throck!" Commissioner Tapp shouts.

Detective Throckmorton replies, "I'm coming!"

 Shadow Buster Throck then races to the depot exits and bumps into Frank Braddock, Jr., whose brother Johnathon had been killed in an enclosed-shopping-center standoff.

 He grabs Frank's right hand and runs to the Uber cab, and the Shadow Busters enforcers walk over to various eateries in the State of Wisconsin, especially those incredible bistros.

 The next day, the Shadow Busters meet with the officers from the Milwaukee Police Homicide Squad concerning Justin Palmer's pickpocketing missions.