What Could've Done to a Bodyguard

Los Angeles Police Department bodyguard Gregg Nathan Albrecht has been searching for someone to murder one of Justin's pickpockets, and there are billions of way to kill more goons than other law enforcement officers hunting one pickpocket after another.

 "Throck, git Justin Palmer outta there, now!" shrills Albrecht.

"Listen to me," Detective Throckmorton explains. "Could you find one of the Baltimore P.D. enforecers to come to L.A.X. just for the next 2 weeks?"

"Jeez," Albrecht answers.

"I'm calling you on my smartphone. You, Gregg, will convince Agent Woodward to go after the deliberate pickpocket Justin Palmer and arrest him and Frank Braddock, Jr. at the scene of the crime within days.

"Remind me to tell the Maryland Highway Patrol officers and agents Commissioner Tapp wants Justin to know how he got bamboozled into counterfeiting, picking billfolds, credit cards and all other travel essentials from the pockets of other persons walking down the gritty streets... more important, you, Gregg are in the midst of the Great Baltimore Pickpocketing Conspiracy," says Detective Throckmorton.

"Agent Woodward wants to meet you in the Shadow Busters Foundation Interrogation Room in a matter of days," Katheryn responds.

"What a thrill to cross-interrogate Mr. Albrecht while Justin Palmer runs toward more victims of pickpocketing," Detective Throckmorton demands.

Over at Sgt. Harry's Shadow Busters Foundation investigation cubicle, he fact checks Detective Barnard's report concerning Justin's conspiracy over pickpocketing, cheating and attribution.

"Looks like it's going to be the next 'The War Room,'" Sgt. Harry explains.

                       While the Shadow Busters look for Justin Palmer somewhere in Wisconsin, Simon Jenner, Ph.D. is preparing a vlog involving them and their leader, Broderick "Shadow Buster" Throckmorton, P.I.

 Sgt. Harry writes:

 "WANTED: JUSTIN PALMER - AGE: 33; EYES: HAZEL; HAIR: GOLDEN BLONDE; HEIGHT: 40 x 6; WEIGHT: 40 POUNDS. ACCUSED OF: PICKPOCKETING, CONSPIRACY, CHEATING, ATTRIBUTION AND COCAINE AND METH SMUGGLING."

"Harry, it's time for you to search for Justin and Frank, Jr. and go after the counterfeiters who steal those pickpocketing secrets," warns Detective Throckmorton.