Chapter 10

Hey guys! well, i havent found my flashdrive yet! but i decided i would just start a new one and then when or if i find my old then i'll transfer it over.

im sorry for the long wait! it's long, so i hope you like it!

im gonna be busy all may, cuz of bball camps, but i'll try to upload as much i can! i will try to start the next chapter of Love Bites, But So Do I, but i had already started the next chapter before i lost the flashdrive, so idk...

this person gets dedication because i love her story and she's letting their sex go my way! OH YEAH!!! love you <3 :k

but ehh...

Do your thang and appreciate!

Enjoy!

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Chapter 10          *Hunter’s POV*

“Are you sure we can’t go out tonight, Hunty?” Penny asked me as I drove her home.

I nod, trying not to sigh. “I'm busy tonight.”

She frowns, crossing her arms. “I'm your best friend and I just came home. All you’re worried about is that guy. I bet you haven’t even known him that long,” she whines.

I glance over at her, and then return my eyes back to the road. “You’re right, I haven’t known him long. But I really like him and this will be our first date. You should hang out with some of your other friends. They probably missed you, too.”

She pouts. “I just want to spend time with you,” she says, giving me her puppy dog look.

I look over at her. I used to have a crush on her about two years ago. That look worked whenever she did it, but now it doesn’t. I'm over that crush and right now I'm crushing on a guy. A girl’s pout doesn’t work right now.

I roll my eyes. “That doesn’t work anymore, Penny.” I tell her.

She huffs, but drops the pout. “You’re being so mean.” she whines.

I laugh. “Just be happy I'm taking you home. I could be at Cameron’s house right now.”

She sighs, but smiles at me. “I guess this is okay, then.”

I nod, parking outside of her house. “That’s better. Now get out so I can go get ready for my date.”

She frowns, but gets out. “You have like three hours. Why should it take you that long to get ready?”

I grin. “Didn’t you hear? I'm gay. It’s expected of me.” I tell her and roll the window up and pull away from her driveway.

~~

“Where are you going?” my mom asks me as I walk towards the front door.