Chapter 18

Its not long, but its not short! I dont think...

And its restricted now and i think that means its private or can't be searched? I gots no idea.

Anyways, that means sex. Yay. It will be coming up in the next one or two chapters. Pretty sure its gonna be in about two. I dont know.

Anyways.

Do your thang and appreciate!

Enjoy!

^^^^^^^^^^^

Chapter 18          *Hunter’s POV*

“So how did it go last night? Did your parents like Cam?” Sam asks me as we waited for Freddie and Cameron.

They haven’t arrived to school yet and we’re sitting on a bench at the front of the school. Not many people are at school yet, but people are trickling in.

I nod, looking through my backpack, making sure I didn’t forget anything at home. “It was awkward at some points, but other than that it went great. My dad threatened him plenty of times though.”

Sam laughs. “I bet Cameron was nervous.”

“He was! He wouldn’t shut up on the ride over. I had to eventually tell to shut up.” I tell Sam.

He nods, waving at a group of people who was walking by. “What did y’all do afterwards?”

“I went to his house and spent the night.” I tried to hide my blush, but Sam saw it.

His eyes widened. “Did y’all fuck?” he whisper-yelled, shocked.

I shake my head furiously, going brighter red. “No!” I yell, gaining looks from a few girls a few benches away from us. I lower my voice. “No. Cameron won’t have sex with me yet and my dad ordered him not to. We just fooled around.”

He raises an eyebrow. “What exactly did you do?”

I scowl at him. “You don’t need to know this.”

I was not telling him that my poor ass was brutally assaulted by Cameron’s finger. I was definitely not telling him that I enjoyed it.

Sam rolls his eyes. “I'm going to find out from Cam anyways. So just tell me.”

I shake my head, crossing my arms. “I’ll tell him not to tell you.”

Sam snorts, laughing slightly. “We’ve been best friends for a long time. He’s going to tell me. And I’d rather hear it from someone who isn’t going to relive it as they tell me. I don’t need to see my best friend turned on.”

I shrug. I guess I could tell him. “Promise you won’t tell anyone?”