Possessive

*WARNING: A wee bit dirty*

Jerome and his beautiful girlfriend were standing in front of a counter as little Y/N ordered ice cream, bending over the counter slightly in her excitement. Jerome watched his cute girl warmly, slightly ogling her backside that was accentuated by her tight leggings.

He was smiling affectionately at her, that is until he saw a pair of teenage boys across the way staring at the same lovely ass he'd just been. These punks have the balls to perve on my girlfriend's ass? While I'm standing right here watching them?

Jerome snaked his arm around Y/N's waist, tugging her closer to him while he glared at the two boys dangerously. However, when Y/N glanced up at him in question, he smiled his charming smile.

The instant she turned back to the ice cream salesman, Jerome's attention was back on the offensive boys, who did not seem at all deterred. In fact, they probably thought they were real cute staring at a girl's assets with her boyfriend right there. They must not think I'll do anything about it.

They're wrong.

Jerome spun Y/N around to face him, grabbing her ass in both hands.

"Jerome, what—" Y/N demanded, but was cut off by him leaning down and taking her lips with his.

She squealed in surprise, but Jerome swallowed the sound. He took her gasp as an opportunity and shoved his tongue into her mouth and almost down her throat, boldly claiming what was his in front of the entire ice cream shop. Eventually Y/N managed to push him back a few inches.

"Jerome! We are in the middle of an ice cream store! There are children here!" She scolded, blushing.

"So are those two fuckers," Jerome growled lowly, turning her to face them as he began kissing and sucking at her neck, marking her up.

Y/N saw the two boys he'd been talking about, and sighed, letting him finish up the hickey he was working on before nudging him away.

Thankfully, it was then that the worker came back with Y/N's vanilla ice cream cone. She smirked as she got an idea as she took the cone.

She took Jerome by the hand and led him to a table, having him sit down beside her so that they were both facing the boys.

"What are you planning in that pretty little head of yours?" Jerome wondered anxiously, seeing the mischievous smile on her face.

Y/N leaned toward him, grasping his upper thigh and whispering into his ear, all while the two boys watch. "I'll take care of this."

Then she licked his earlobe as well as a stripe behind his ear. It was only during nefarious schemes that she grew this confident. Jerome inhaled sharply at her action and braced himself, knowing she had something intense in store.

Y/N pulled back, grinning and turned her attention to her melting ice cream cone. Looking Jerome directly in the eyes, she licked up the sides of the cone, collecting the streams of melted ice cream on her tongue. She then swallowed and closed her eyes, licking her lips of the sticky sweetness.

Jerome took his eyes off of Y/N for a moment to look at the boys. They looked shocked as all hell, and Jerome had to refrain from laughing and ruining Y/N's perfect plan.

When he turned back to Y/N, she was licking at the top of the cone before engulfing the part above the cone into her mouth, sucking it into her mouth and moaning lowly. Holy. Shit.

It took all of Y/N's willpower to stay focused and keep her poker face, especially when she saw the boys out of the corner of her eye. She couldn't help but giggle as she wondered if they'd come in their pants. Jerome certainly looked like he was about to.

Y/N finished off the ice cream efficiently and squeezed with the hand she'd left on Jerome's upper thigh. He jumped, grabbing onto the edge of the table. Y/N smirked and took Jerome from the table by the hand, all too aware that he was tenting his jeans.

Y/N winked at the boys as they walked past them and left, managing to not laugh until they were outside. Jerome whined as his jeans rubbed him uncomfortably.

"Just wait until we get home, baby," she murmured. "I said I'd take care of it, didn't I?"

-------------------------------------------
Word Count: 750
¿Te gusta? Little bit spicy, but not smut. If you have requests, make 'em, and if you enjoyed, vote and comment!
Gingy