Period

"Oh my god! You're bleeding out!" Jerome exclaimed when he saw the bloodstain on the dirty sheets you'd thrown in the washer.

You rolled your eyes at his dramatics, not entirely sure if he was being serious or not.

"No, Jerome. I'm on my period. Thanks for shouting it," you growled.

If possible, Jerome seemed even more freaked out, his eyes widening marginally. "Oh god. Your vagina is trying to kill you. Don't panic, I know exactly what to do. I'll get the heating pads, chocolate, tampons, more chocolate, pads, Tylenol, and chocolate. Did I say chocolate? I'm getting the chocolate. You just stay here and try not to die."

With that, your boyfriend picked you up, sat you down on the bed, and ran out of the room. "Don't you move from that bed!" He ordered as he dashed off.

You were left on the bed in shock, mouth opening and closing. What the hell just happened.

Suddenly it felt as though your insides were strangling each other. Shit! Cramp! Cramp cramp cramp!

You managed to crawl out of bed and to the bathroom.

Jerome came back a few minutes later, arms full of chocolate and toiletries, only to find an empty bed. He threw all of the stuff he'd gathered onto the bed and ran to the bathroom, where he found you still cramping on the floor.

"What did I tell you?" He scolded, picking you up again and returning you to the bed.

Then he opened the box of Tylenol and handed you a couple of pills and a bottle of water. You gratefully took the proffered items and swallowed them greedily.

"There you go, baby. Now lay down. I'll plug in the heating pad," Jerome instructed.

He grabbed the heating pad and plugged it in, turning you onto your side and placing the heating pad against your lower stomach. 

Jerome then placed all of the toiletries and chocolates within your reach before lying down behind you and rubbing your lower back, causing a moan to erupt from your throat. Jerome just raised an eyebrow at your blatant enjoyment of his touch.

"Don't even think about it, ginger," you warned.

"What?" Jerome asked defensively. "It's supposed to be good for cramps."

You huffed at him, clearly annoyed, and his hand stilled. You whined in protest and Jerome chuckled at you before tugging you back into him, his hand massaging your stomach over the heating pad.

You sighed in contentment and snuggled back into your goofy boyfriend.

"You know, I didn't think you'd be so easy about this," you commented.

"What? About periods? I'm a murderer, doll, I deal with blood on the daily. This time it's just from my girl,"  Jerome snorted. "But believe you me, if this blood wasn't from your period, and someone had hurt you, there would definitely be more blood spilled than just yours."

His statement brought a sudden tension to the room, which you dispelled by laughing at his violent streak, seeing as you found it more funny and cute than anything.

Jerome pouted behind you. "You never take my possessive threats seriously."

"I can't take anything about you seriously, babe. Weren't you the one that said there's nothing more contagious than laughter? You're my jester, baby, my joker—I'll never be serious for you," you laughed. "But I'll always be serious about you."

Jerome smirked and got ready to say something dirty.

"Don't even think about it, ginger," you warned just in time, almost like you could read his mind. It wasn't that hard really. There was usually one of four things on his mind: death, laughter, sex, and you.

You were on his mind most of all.

-------------------------------------------
Word Count: 617
Vote and comment if you enjoyed! Don't be shy, request away! There should be a couple more updates coming today! Ooh, that so rhymed!
Gingy