Running Away

A/N::: So how are you guys likin’ it so far.. One Direction hasn’t even come into it yet but DON’T WORRY! They will. Promise. Pinky Swear. SING SING SING A HAPPY SONG SONG SONG!!(a one direction song) PLEASE VOMMENT!!!P.S could anybody tell me how to change my cover?? Much appreciated.

Chapter 2

“Married?” I yell? “You people have known each other for THREE months!!”

“But we love each other.” Says my mom.

“And we want to get married.” Says Dan.

“Why don’t you go up to your room and digest all of this.” My mom suggests. I storm away from the table. Up in my room, I start to cry. Mom can’t get married! This is all Dan’s fault! My life would be perfect without him! I hate Dan. How could my mom love him? Especially after Dad died. I was 14, so it was four whole years ago. My dad was driving home from work and a semi hit him and the lady in the car behind him. The lady lived, but my dad died. I don’t want this. I wish I could just, get up and leave. Then it hits me. I can. I pull my suitcase out of my closet. I pull out several pairs of skinny jeans, sweatshirts, and underwear. I grab all of my socks and stuff them in. Shirts, skirts and shoes and bras all go flying in. I open my door silently and tiptoe into my bathroom. Being as quiet as I can I grab my brush and all of my makeup. I rocket back to my room and push all of the stuff into the suitcase. Am I really doing this? Running away? Yes I am. I am not going to live like this. But where will I go? I have no idea. I open my closet doors and pull out the key to all of my troubles. My wallet. I have over 3,000 dollars, but will it be enough? I don’t care. I make sure all of my things are in my suitcase, then, I start to work on my note.

Dear Mom,

I just want to say that I love you, but totally hate your decision. I don’t hate you, but I really don’t support you on this one. Dan seems like a really nice guy, just not for you. I really miss dad too. I know what you might be thinking at this point, but this is not a suicide note. I just need to find myself somewhere else. I love you and I’ll miss you, but please don’t come looking for me or track my cell phone. I’ll call you or text you. I’m 18 and can make it by myself. I don’t know where I’m going. I’ll just be gone. Love you forever

                                                                                                                                                                   Callie

I decide I’ll put this on the kitchen counter for mom to find when she wakes up. Hopefully Dan isn’t sleeping here. I’m going to leave once mom goes to bed. I walk down the stairs to find mom alone in the living room.

“I’m going to bed.” I lie.

“Me too. How do you feel about all this Cal?” She asks.

“I don’t really want to talk about it.” I tell her.

“Okay Baby. Goodnight.”

“I love you mom.” I say, a tear forming in the back of my eye.

“I love you more Callie. The tear that was forming rolls down my cheek as I walk away.