Chapter 15

Warning slight mature content

It's the Friday before homecoming and you had one class period until you got out for the weekend. Peter still hasn't asked you and your starting to get a little anxious and wondering if you should just ask him out yourself.

You were walking alone until out of nowhere Ned comes up to you and says "hey Y/N what's up" "the sky" you reply giggling a little. "Haha very funny Y/N. Anyway I was wondering if after school you could meet me by the band hall" Ned asked "um sure but is it ok if Peter" "he's not walking home with you today" Ned interrupts "oh... ok then I'll see you after school" you reply entering the (your elective) room.

(Time Skip)

The bell just rang signaling that school is over for the day and your walking to the door of the band hall. You see Ned standing there with something in his hand.

"Hey Ned what you got there" you ask "Oh nothing can you turn around" Ned replies "um ok what are you doing" you say as he puts a blindfold on you "can you see anything" Ned asks "no" you reply "what is this all for" "you'll see. Now I need you to hold this and I'll guide you" Ned replied giving you a big sheet of paper and putting his hands on your shoulders to help guide you. "Ned what's on the piece of paper" you ask "you'll see" he replies again.

After a bit of waling you could tell you were outside but you couldn't tell where. "Ok I'm going to leave you here count to ten and then take the blindfold off" Ned says "ok" you reply. One two three four why am I doing this you think. five six seven eight people are probably staring. nine ten ok you think as you take the blindfold off and look at the poster it says I'm about to get asked to homecoming in bold letters. When what the poster says finally registers in your head you turn around and see Peter standing there with balloons, flowers, and, a poster that says

What's Ant-Man without
Wasp
What's Captain America without
Bucky
What's me without
You
Will you be my sidekick to hoco?

Once you read this you dropped the poster you were holding and ran over to Peter and hugged him "Peter this is the nicest thing anyone's done for me" you were so touched that you started to tear up. After letting go of Peter he said "so that's a yes" "of course dummy" you laugh wiping your eyes before any tears could fall. Peter walks up to you and hands you the flowers and balloons. He smiles at you and you smile back "hey let's take a picture" Peter says looking towards Ned who has been recording you this  whole time. Your just now looking around at the crowd of people cheering for the two of you and you smile for the picture.

(Time Skip)

You were at home waiting for Peter to come back from his daily patrol of Queens when your phone buzzed.

Tony Stank🥙:Hey kiddo got the vid of Peters hoco proposal

You:Oh really what did u think

Tony Stank🥙:I thought it was cute and I'm glad to see he's treating you well

Tony Stank🥙:Well kiddo I have to go I'll talk to u soon luv u😘

You:Luv u 2😙

After sending the last text you put your hands to your side. You were laying on Peters bed when you heard the window open "Peter" you say getting up from the bed. "hey Y/N" Peter replied as he threw his mask on to the ground and closed the window. You walked over to him and hugged him from behind and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "You missed" Peter said as you let go. "What" you said laughing "you missed" he repeated as he turned around and grabbed you forcefully pulling you into a passionate kiss. Once the two of you separated he said "May has to work late tonight so I was wondering if we could" "OH MY GOD PETER" you interrupted blushing and covering your face with your hands "what I was just going to ask if you wanted to go on a date... wait did you think I wanted to... Y/N!" Peter replied laughing "But if you wanted to do that instead..." he said getting really close "n...no d..dinner sounds great" you say turning a deeper shade of red. "Ok" Peter replies as if nothing happened "where do you want to go".

(Time Skip)

You and Peter were at the mall looking for a nice dress and a suit for the homecoming dance. "Which one do you like" you said holding up two dresses. "Um I don't know try them both on" Peter replies. "Ok" you replied putting the two dresses in the ever-growing pile of clothes you wanted to try on. "Ok I think I'm ready to try them on can you wait out here and I'll come show you when I'm done putting them on?" You ask. "Yea sure" Peter replied. You went into the dressing room with ten different dresses and hung them up on the rack. Which one to try on first you think. You ended up picking up a long silky brown one with bling on the right sleeve. You walked out and showed Peter. " I don't really think that dress is fit for a homecoming dance do you" he said "Yea your right" and you walked back in.

This time you picked a pink dress that was shorter than the last one and didn't have any sleeves. The torso was covered in bling and the skirt part was made out of tule. You really liked the way it made you look. The dress hugged you in all the right places the one problem you had with it was the color. Peter thought so to because when you walked out he asked if there was a different color.

This went on for a good hour and a half but you couldn't find a dress that was perfect. You decided to walk up to the front desk and ask if they had the pink dress in a different color. "Let me go look in the back" the desk clerk said. She took the dress from you and walked into the back room. You and Peter waited there for about five-minuets before she came back and said "luck is on your side today we have one left in your size" you looked at the dress and it was the almost the exact same as the pink one only blue "thank you" you said and went to the changing room.

Everything was going fine until the zipper got stuck. You tried to get it free but couldn't so you called Peter over "Peter can you come here". "Yea what's wrong" he said standing outside your door. "The zippers stuck can you fix it please" you ask timidly opening the door. "Sure turn around" he said. You were watching Peter fix your dress in the mirror and when he finished he looked at you. "Thanks" you said getting ready to turn around but before you could Peter put his arms around you and nuzzled his nose into your neck. "Your so beautiful Y/N" he said as He starred to kiss your neck "P...Peter not here" you said trying to get him to stop which he does. "Sorry Y/N your just so beautiful I couldn't help myself" "it's ok Peter" you say turning around and giving him a peck on the lips before backing up and asking "so what do you think"

"I think it's perfect" he replied thinking just like you.

Hey it's been a while. I hope you all had a great holiday and Thank you all for waiting and if you haven't noticed the chapters are getting slightly more mature so from now on I'm not going to warn you if there's anything slightly mature only if it is smut or something. Also I have a question if you could have any superpower what would it be? Don't be afraid to get creative. Thanks again I love you all😙😙😙