Chapter 5

Peters Pov

"And THE spiderman took me home" she finished. Of course I already knew what happened but I just can't tell her I'm Spiderman it will put her in even more danger than she's already in. Then I had an idea 

"wha...what do you think about Spiderman" I ask

"Oh well he saved my life so he's already pretty awesome but he took down two guys with super high tech weaponry and he's super strong and nice and I bet he's attractive by the sound of his voice and he's the only guy who seems to care about how I feel" Y/N says in a dreamy voice. I blush does she have a crush on Spiderman. She likes me I thought oh wait she doesn't like Peter Parker she likes Spiderman I remembered. "I care" I say under my breath a little to loudly.

"you care?"Y/N said hopefully

"y..you he...heard me" I reply oh my god I'm screwed I only just realised I liked Y/N. After the thing with Liz and her almost getting kidnapped I realised my true feelings towards her.

"Yea a quiet room with only the two of us of course I'm going to here you" she says. An awkward silence filled the room "So... how was the rest of the party" Y/N says breaking the silence

" oh me and Ned left after what happened to you" I replied. I watched Y/N's face darken

"what were you and Liz talking about before I left" oh no she still thinks I like Liz but why would I she is such a bitch but I never realised it. Dammit Peter you're such a dumb ass I thought she doesn't like you because she thinks you like Liz.

"oh..." I said "s...she kinda as..asked me out"

"WHAT" she yelled  "what did you say".

"I said no" I replied.

"wait really w...why I th...thought you liked her" Y/N said disbelief clear in her voice.

"I did until she dumped water on the only girl that matters to me well besides May" WHY DID I JUST SAY THAT SHE PROBABLY THINKS IM A CREEP I thought blushing I'm even more screwed than before.

"w..what" she said dammit think of something quick I thought

"ye..yea your my best friend Y/N. you and me are probably even closer than Ned and I so if someone messes with you they mess with me" Y/N signed. Thank God she bought it.