Part 9

"Felix is better, you and your little friend want to come bowling with us?" Changbin asked me over face time. I was with Gab and he was with Felix.

"My name is Gabriella, excuse you very much." She sassed Changbin.

Changbin rolled his eyes. "Yeah, her."

Gabrielle scoffed, "I don't like this guy."

I chuckled, "Maybe. What time were you guys planning to go?" I asked him.

"Around 6pm. We'll book everything. Just show up and play."

"Okay Gabbi and I have a few things planned today so we'll see what happens," I told Changbin.

"Okay sounds good. Make it if you can, talk to you later, hoe."

"Bye, bitch. " I said and hung up.

"Leena, let's go to the mall now." Gabbi shook me. "Leena~"

"Okay okay. Let me get changed first."

Gab and I were in my room. Today we were hanging out. It was just the two of us home. Jackson and Tiara are with my mother, running errands.

"I need a new fucking job. Being a pizza girl is boring." I told Gab. We were sitting on the bench outside of the mall.

"Come work at Dick's Sporting Good's with me." She told me.

"Nah. I think I'll be unemployed for a while. I haven't been to work after the first day anyway."

"And when was that?"

"My third day of school."

She burst out laughing.

"I mean they still pay me."

"They hella tweaking then."

"Yeah. But I'll just wait for some opportunity to like, approach me or something."

"Okay. Tell me how that goes."

I nodded and sighed, "Up for some bowling?"

She grinned.

Gab and I entered the bowling alley and saw Felix right away, next to Changbin. They were ordering pizza. The bell on the door rang, and they looked straight toward us. The two boys grinned. We walked toward them.

"You guys came!" Changbin cheered.

"We wouldn't pass up free food and bowling." Gab shrugged. Changbin rolled his eyes.

I looked at Felix and we made eye contact.  "Hi," I waved. He smiled and did the same.

I walked over and stood next to him. "So who is all coming?"

"Just us four."

"How about Sunni?" Gabbi asked.

"She is busy."

"Oh," I looked down, "I'm gonna go get my shoes."

"I'll come with you. Changbin! Wait for the pizza." Felix called him over. He threw a thumbs up and we walked to get me some shoes.

"You wanna put them on for me?" I asked and sat on the counter. I put forward my shoes.

He rolled his eyes. "You're such a princess." He chuckled and took my shoe.

I smiled. "I know."

"I see it." He starts to tie my first shoe.

"See what?" I asked confused.

"I see you as royalty. Princess Leena." He laughed

"Of course. I am royalty. Now I gotta find me a prince," I joked.

"You'll find one soon." He winked and looked back down to tie my shoe.

I smiled to myself.