Part 2

Btw I'll probably go back in and edit. So my apologies if you are annoyed

"Hey, I'm Felix", a boy with dark brown hair, almost black, came over to me with a smirk. His voice was deep and husky, not to mention his Australian accent.

Wow, and he was very attractive. Heart eyes much? Honestly. His voice was sexy too.

After a moment of staring I finally introduced myself, "Hey, I'm Leena."

"Anyone sitting here?" He asked me and looked at the seat to the right of me.

"Uh- No." I said.

I was in the library with all my books scattered on the table. It was after school hours but our school's library was open until 9pm. It was 4pm, school ended at 3:25 so I came straight here. I didn't want to go home.

I start to move my stuff but he places his hands on mine. "It's okay, I just wanted to talk to you."

I looked up at him and we made eye contact. I can't get over his face. I just want to touch it. That sounds creepy.

I looked down and pulled my hands back. "Oh okay, I mean I was doing some extra work, but be my guest."

"Extra work on your first day of school?" He asked me and sat down.

"Yeah. It sounds nerdy, I know, but I like to do extra work. Plus, my mom is on my ass."

"You're right. It does sound nerdy." He chuckled.

I bit my lip and nodded. I continued to work on my math.

"It doesn't fit you." He says.

I look up in confusion. "Excuse me?" I asked.

"Well, the way you dress is different from... I guess your cliche nerd. Sorry, don't take offense." He gave a nervous chuckle.

How cute, I thought to myself. I smiled. "Don't worry. I used to get that a lot back at my old school," I assured him.

"Right. Correct me if I'm wrong, but, you're from New York?"

"Yeah. I am."

Honestly, it was cool how he took such an interest. I don't have a fun life and I don't know what he sees in it so far, but he's cool. And super cute.

"So how do you like Riverside?"

"I like it so far. The people I've encountered are nice. Better than my old school. Smaller too."

"If it's not too personal, can I ask about..." he looked away.

"About my past?" I sighed. "Does everyone at this school know?"

He nods slowly.

"Of course. Is that why you're talking to me?" Just then I start to close my books and gather my paper work.

I really thought I could have a friend.

"No. You honestly catch an interest to me. You dress and look hip, but you're nerdy. What else? You like kpop?" He chuckled.

"Mmm don't worry about it."

He grinned. "You're interesting. Can I get to know you over a meal?"

We made eye contact.

I looked away, "uhh- Not to sound rude, but I'm  kind of busy." I pick up my pencil. I look at the math on my paper and bite my lip. "Er.. how do I do this?" I ask myself.

He turned the paper his way. "Oh, easy." He said. He grabbed my pencil and explained how to do the problem.

"Cute and smart. What else is he good at?" I thought I asked myself.

"Good question. I'm actually pretty talented. I can rap, dance, I can run 100m in about 14 seconds."

"Oh. Did I say that out loud?"

He nodded and laughed.

"You're a little cocky."

"Well, what can I say? I'm just stating facts," he finished off with a wink.