•morning pleasure•

I am so sorry I haven't updated in so long I am so damn busy with exams 😵🔫

Taehyung and I wandered around the cathedral. It should've been around 3 am by now. I sat down on one of the benches there and closed my eyes for a bit. And without noticing I fell asleep by the sound of Taehyung searching for something interesting. He probably didn't notice me but that was okay. As long as he was close to me.
———————
I woke up by the lovely sound of birds and the warmth of the sun on my skin. I was in my bed wrapped in my big blanket. I couldn't remember returning from the cathedral but I knew Tae too good that I he carried me all the long way here.
I turned my heavy body to the other side to grab my phone and check my sozial Media if e-Mails or whatever was there. But instead of my phone I found a sleeping Taehyung on the floor next to me.

"Isn't it a little risky to sleep in my room mr. Kim?" i whispered down to him.
He groaned lightly and turned his body away from me. He was still fully dressed and wrapped in a light blanket from the sofa in this room.
I smiled lightly and rolled myself off the bed and down to him so I was facing his back. I wrapped my arms and legs around his big body and shared my warmth with him. I could feel his heartbeat and imagine his smile when I cuddled my face in his neck.
"Babe. Please I need space to breath." he whispered softly. I loosened my grip and he turned around to face me. We shared a long eye contact when he grabbed my hips and turned on his back so I was sitting on top of him.

"What are you doing I was comfortable." I said pouting.
"And now I am." he smiled. "Just let me admire your beauty for a second."
He let his hands run from my thighs up to my hips, along my breasts, up my arms, then he let his fingers brush over my collarbones to my neck. I threw my head back and he caught it so I don't break the eye contact. He caressed my cheeks and run his fingers through my hair.

"You are absolutely beautiful Nozomi."

I blushed lightly and went down to kiss him.
Then I kissed next to his mouth along his cheeks then his forehead, down to his eyes and on his cheeks again. I held his cheek with one hand and placed kissed down his neck and to his chest.
Then I broke the contact to come up to his face again.
"And you are the best thing that happened to me Kim Taehyung. Everything on you is beautiful."

He took my head in his hands and kissed me passionately. First gentil. He brushed his lips over mine as if they were out of glass.
Then I opened my mouth inviting him what he gladly accepted and the kiss got more heated. My body rolled on his, he grabbed my ass and squeezed it hard making my too loud for the fact that next door is Taehyungs cousin.

"Oh hell I miss you so mad." He moaned and in no time where our shirts next to us on the floor.
Just like our pants. And underwear. Oh well, we were good at that.

I sat myself on him and it was just like at the first time. Painful.
"OH HELL TAEHYUNG!" I screamed out of pain.
"That's the result of no sex in a month babe."
After a while I got comfortable and sat myself fully on him. The feeling of him filling my body is better than eating pizza at 2 am. So much better.
He grabbed my hips, squeezing my fat on the sides while I slowly went up and down.

"Baby please go faster." He bagged.
"Enjoy it, we aren't in a rush." I whispered moaning.
He just smiled and shook his head. Then his grip on my hips tightened.
"Please."
I came down to him and kissed him passionately taking the pressure of wanting to release. He almost slammed his tongue in my mouth.
And after a few slowly trusts he came in me.
He let his head fall back and his breath was heavy and fast.
"Wow." He just said.
After a few seconds he realized that I haven't come yet so he gently took me off him and placed me on the floor. Of course making sure that I was laying on a blanket.
"That was fantastic." He whispered and spread my legs.
My breath quickened when his head wandered down to my breast to give them love as well. He took one of my nibbles between his teeth and the other between his fingers. I threw my head back in pleasure. He switched his mouth with his fingers.
When he was satisfied with the redness of my nibbles he let his tongue run down my belly so my already heated womanhood.
He placed his hands under my thighs and put them on his shoulders.
And then he send a light smirk before he licked down my clit.
My thighs squeezed together when he fastened his speed.
"I'm going crazy!"
"Enjoy it." He breathed at my skin.
And after a short time of pure pleasure I came slowly, passionately. My legs started shaking.

"I love you! God!"