•Second firts meeting

*(so I want to make the story more dirty because I like dirty and yeah hope you enjoy ^^)*

"Taehyung"
He dyed his hair blond and he has blue contact lenses in but I'm 100% sure this is Kim Taehyung. The little boy I searched is now a man with muscles and a super hot aura.

"Who is this girl chimchim?", he looked at me.
I was a little bit shocked because he didn't recognized me.

"This is Nozomi but hands off she's mine." Jimin smirked at me.

"Stop dreaming Jimin I am no ones." I smirked back.

Suddenly Taehyung stood up went toward, stopped a few inches away from me.

"Nozomi hm?" He looked directly in my eyes.

"Taehyung hm?"

"How do you know my name kitty?"

"I know a lot Mister Kim", I smiled sexiely. I know that he just tells his closest friends his last name and I don't think that changed in the ten years. That told me his glare.

He pulled me to a quieter place.

"Who are you ?!"

"Wow that's mean, you forgot me so easily",I gave him an upset look.

"So okay I left you early that morning because something important happened you know. My grandma-"

"Don't treat me like one of your f*cking h*es we never slept with each other you b*stard!"

His eyes widened.

"You really don't remember?" I asked softly.

He slowly shook his head, still looking confused.

"Okay then bye f*ckboy~ just keep pumping your d*ck in some easy b*tches and keep forgetting important people! That's the best you can do I guess!" I went off annoyed, back to Jimin and the others.
"I'm off guys was a nice night with all of you"
I winked at jimin and went out. Not noticing that Taehyung followed me.

"YAH! NOZOMI WAIT!" Taehyung screamed.
I didn't care and kept going.
Suddenly I felt someone turning me around and pressing me against a wall. He lifted my arms and placed his leg between mine. Damn he was so hot. He came near my ear and whispered.
"Please tell me who you are. You are familiar but I can't remember." His breath tickled my neck and my heart started beating faster.
His voice was so deep and slow, it hypnotized me instead.
I wanted him.
I alway did.
Just him.
Like that.
He looked into my eyes again. Mine full of lust.

"I want you"

I really didn't know what I was saying but it worked. He licked his lips while I was biting mine. He leaned in but stopped a few inches before he met my lips.

"Then take me kitten"

I instantly pushed my lips on his and wrapped my arms around his neck while he wrapped his around my waist pulling me closer.
I forgot everything. I forgot that we were outside. I forgot the disgusting smell. The people that passed us. Everything.

He pulled back ,salvia connected our lips, and in the speed of light he dragged me to the nearest hotel.

*(smut next time guys haha hope you enjoyed this little "foreplay" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))*