•Nightmares

Nozomi

So it's been a two weeks since Taehyung and I started dating. Okay it's not official dating its more .. we have sex regularly.
I didn't tell jin or the others about tae and me cause.. I don't know, they could think I'm a fucking hoe. I mean Taehyung is a damn playboy and fucks everything that has a pussy but since we know each other again he just had sex with me.
He still don't really know who I am and that makes me a little annoyed because he don't even seems like he tried.

Taehyung slept at my apartment again. He comes over like every day so I told him he could sleep here if he want.

I suddenly woke up in the middle of the night sweat was all over my body- wait this wasn't sweat it was blood. I looked next to me and saw Taehyung's dead body laying in a pool of blood. My eyes widened and I tried to scream but no sound came out. Suddenly i was in a dark room. No one was there accept me.
I turned around and was in the attic of a old house. Two men were in front of me. The first was wrapped in cling film and kneeled on his hands and knees. The other man was raping him and I saw the man in cling film crying. It was terrible. I screamed and cried and tried to escape but I couldn't move.

Taehyung

"NOZOMI!!" I screamed her name and shaked her but she didn't wake up.
I woke up when she suddenly started crying and screaming for help and no matter how hard I tried she didn't wake up.
"NOZOMI IM HERE WAKE UP!" I stared crying and shaking her body more and more.
Suddenly she opened her eyes.
We looked at each other released and worried.
Tears keep streaming down her face and I caressed her cheek wiping them away softly. Her breath was fast and she was shaking so much.

"I'm here you are save" I whispered as calm as I could.
"I had a nightmare." She said with a shaking voice.
"I know, I know" I pulled her in a tight hug and kissed her head softly.
"I don't want to sleep again" Nozomi said while she pushed her head against my chest.
"It's fine then let's eat something" Nozomi loves eating more than drawing so we went to the living room and made some pudding. We sat on the couch and watched some movies.

After a while she fell asleep in my arms and I watched her a little bit.
"Can I do this? Can I be in a relationship?" I thought. Her head was on my chest and I placed my mouth on top of it.
"What are you doing with me Nozomi?" I asked in her hair.

(Yeah so I tried to make this story a little bit more interesting and I hope you like the idea )
What's up with nozomis dream and will Taehyung remember Nozomi ever again?