What Game He Likes To Play With You:

Sam: For some reason Sam loves playing Monopoly with you. Even though you feel like stabbing him throughout the game. But, you still enjoy playing with him.

Dean: Since he's played sorry with his brother when he was smaller (I'm not sure if he did but let's just say he did) he decides to play it with you. Throughout the game he would pull you onto his lap, leaving small kisses on the back of your neck. You would giggle and tell him not now; and continue playing.

Gabriel: You knew what game he wanted to play the first time he asked. Candyland. He enjoys the game so much that he has to eat candy while playing it. He'd bring your favorite candy and you two would sit down and enjoy the game. After he'd take you out for ice-cream.

Lucifer: He fairly enjoys Mouse-Trap. You're not sure why but you enjoy the game so you play it with him. You two would sit in his room, the game in front of you. He'd grin and leaned over the board pulling you over it and onto his lap. You'd sigh and kiss him quickly then return to the game. Having to set it up all over again.

Cas: The first time he asked you to play Twister you thought he was kidding. When you noticed he wasn't kidding you decided to play. Half the time he would be hovering over you, he'd loose his balance and land on top of you.