Getting to Camp - Kota

Author's note: From this chapter onward it is basically a huge Spoiler warning as these will end up appearing in Season 3. I got all this from the Manga, so if you haven't read the manga and don't want to have it spoiled for you, don't read ahead. I have warned you so don't go complaining if you chose to read anyway.

"So given what happened,, were on the look out for these villains." Aizawa told 1-A. "And we've had to cancel or usual accommodations at last minute. We won't reveal our actual destination until the day we depart."

"But, I've already told my parents!" Sero said

"That is precisely the point." Yaoyorozu spoke out. "The school can't control who learns what or how." Izuku sat in silence, Hitoshi watched him with a worried look. It was no secret that Izuku blamed himself for all this, he made it clear that he should have done more, kept him talking for longer, that it was he who had let that villain walk away. Despite the teachers and mother trying to tell him otherwise. Hitoshi sighed, this had better be a safe trip or Izuku would be blaming himself for that too.

~~~~~~

"But finally the day came for everyone to get to camp.

"What? Some class A kids are getting extra lessons! That means some of you failed." Monoma laughed, Kirishima looked like he wanted to jump him, but Izuku stepped in front of him, Monoma backed of quickly, he knew he couldn't cope with Izuku's quirk. Izuku watched him in silence for a moment, a bored expression clear.

"You failed the exam too." He stated simply. Monoma glared at him as some members of 1-A sniggered.

"Izu, you'll just end up scaring him again, lets go and grab some good seats." Hitoshi smiled

"Sure." He nodded, they were about to get on the bus.

"MIDORIYA-KUN!" A voice yelled, everyone turned to look.

"She looks like Mei from the support class." Kendo muttered.

"Hatsume-san!" Izuku greeted her, she handed him a box.

"Here. Got here just in time. Right, there is a manual inside, but I made a few adjustments and this will also work in place of your usual eyewear for your costume, but you can chose." Hatsume smiled as she quickly explained. "These should aid with your quirk issue, tell me how they work when you get back alright?"

"Right, thank you Hatsume-san!" Izuku grinned and got on to the bus. When the journey began, everyone turned to Izuku.

"What's in the box Midoriya?" Uraraka asked

"Well, remember at the shopping mall I got a little dazed and a headache and I assumed it was my quirk acting up?" Those who went nodded. "Well, I got in contact with the person who helped me with my original costume design, she was happy to help out. She made these to help me to adjust." He opened the box to pull out a pair of goggle-like glasses. There was a small box on the side with several buttons. Izuku put them on before looking at the manual. "Oho!" He grinned.

"What?" Hitoshi asked

"I had requested an upgrade on my costume, well the eyewear, to help me gather more data and to pick out my data more efficiently. So cool!" He quickly switched it on, his smile widened when it worked. "The glasses themselves have face and data recognition, she already put all my previous data in here too...awesome! I now automatic info one everyone I see that I have previously analysed! I wonder if when I become a hero I could get the police records..." He muttered to himself. The rest of the class watched him with smiles.

~~~~~~

The journey took about an hour, but soon everyone got off and was stretching.