50. they had each other | THE END

Start from the beginning

OML I'M CRYING

OML I'M CRYING

YOU'RE SO HOT WHAT
MARRY ME
JESUS CHRIST

scoot
thanks babe

momlia
no problem

scoot
you seem...
off
what's wrong

momlia
what?
nothing
nothings wrong
lol

scoot
yousaylolwhenyoulie

momlia
whatnoidontlol

scoot
YOU'RE LYING

seen!

scoot
HEY

seen!

it had even four years since the gang had graduated from high school. a lot of things changed, but not how scott and malia felt about each other. or stiles and lydia. or allison and isaac.

theo and kira, however, yeah, that changed. the two decided their relationship wasn't meant to be, soon after they graduated high school. and that was okay. kira and theo missed each other, but they were happier now than they were then.

kira began seeing someone she knew, which no one else had met yet. she said she didn't want to scare him off with her crazy friends.

theo had his eye on someone else. no one knew who, but they could tell. he was basically glowing.

liam dated hayden for a while, but she then moved away. he was pretty heartbroken, but later he had the exact same glow as theo.

allison and isaac were engaged, stiles and lydia were still going strong.

the whole group of friends all lived close by, and they hung out with each other all the time. mainly at stiles and lydia's place. they rarely hung out at anyone else's house.

"so," lydia said, snapping malia out of her thoughts. they were currently on the phone as malia hid from scott in the bathroom. "have you done it yet?"

malia was nervous. "no."

"try it now!"

"ew, what? no!" malia scoffed. "i'm not going to do it on the phone!"

"oh, come on." lydia said.

malia heard footsteps nearing the bathroom. the door was locked, but if he heard her on the phone it would probably seem even more suspicious. "scott's coming, got to go."

"call me as soon as it-" lydia began, but malia cut her off by hanging up on her.

scott knocked on the door. "malia?"

"yeah?"

"what are you doing in there?" he asked, making malia cringe. "you've been in there for like forty minutes.

"uh, i'm on my period!" she lied. she hadn't been on her period in a while. it was two weeks late.

"ew!" scott said and she heard him walk away.

malia sighed, looking down at the box which held the pregnancy test. she hadn't used it yet, mainly because she was scared to death. this moment would change her life forever. malia sighed again, knowing it was now or never. she carefully followed the instructions the pregnancy test gave, wanting to make sure she did it right.

she didn't look down at the results for like a full minute, scared of what it would tell her. was she ready for a child? she was only 22. was scott ready for a kid? malia hated kids. would she hate hers?

malia finally gathered all the courage she had left in her and glanced down at the thing. her heart and head pounded as her eyes fell upon it.

it was positive.

malia wanted to throw up. literally. she was pregnant. she was going to have a baby. oh, god.

"scott?" she yelled.

"yeah?" she heard his voice from across their apartment.

his voice reassured her that it would be okay. they had been through so much together in the past few years. it was scott mccall, the boy she loved, the boy that loved her. scott would never leave her, abandon her, or betray her. she knew it would be okay. they would be okay. she realized how lucky she was. to accidentally text the love of your life, wow. whatever happened to them, she would be okay. because she had scott mccall. they had each other.

she yelled back, never looking up from the positive pregnancy test. "i have something to tell you!"

●●●

before i get all sappy and emo, there's a few things i need to say. i ended it with a cliffhanger because i'm satan, and i pulled a Jeff Davis so the adventure never ends. also, i broke thira up because that was weird and cringey and ewww. i also hinted at thiam, ;). bless up if you noticed.

now, for the emo part. i wanna thank everyone who read, commented, voted, or just showed any attention (that I crave) to this book. i remember a few months ago, i had like 4 followers for months and i was too scared to even publish a book. now i have 111 followers and 20k reads, wow. thank you all so much, i love you guys.

so, my advice is to go around texting random people things like "it's amazing how cheap iguanas are if you get them from a guy in a van." who knows? you could fall in love with that person. ;) ( i'm totally kidding please don't do that. )

-Kelsie