yeh hai aashiqui. chapter.20

Cabir left behind manik to see. As he knew that how bad manik had felt. He came outside in search of manik and saw him sitting on the edge of wall of terrace hanging his legs down and seeing the stars.
Cabir also sat down beside him.

After sensing cabir presence manik said still gazing stars

M- tujhe pta hai cabir star ki yeh favourite jagah thi terrace. Jab bhi usko mujhse baat karni hoti ya vo khush ho naraz ho anything. Vo yahi aati thi. Or yeh wall

(Touching the wall in which they were sitting

(Touching the wall in which they were sitting.)
Yeh hum dono ki favourite wall hoti thi terrace pr. Hum har baar.aakar esse hi baitha krte the.

Cabir know that the present situation of manik is very he has broken from inside totally but not saying and showing it on the face.

C- manik just give it some time and everything will be ok
M- nahi cabir itne saal kam ni hote. Or yeh jo guilt hai na itne saalo ka ab or nahi liya jata. Sab meri vajah se hua. Sab.
And his eyes brimmed with tears.

While on the other side-
Nandini was talking on phone to london to her secretary in s7.

After talking when she was returning she was standing on the door of terrace. Then only she saw manik and cabir sitting on THE WALL.
She stands and listen to their conversation.

While Cabir had no answer to maniks question so just to change the topic said

C- but manik tujhe toh height se darr. Phir
(Looking at the wall)

M- haina teri choti.
And again continue to see the stars and said

M- phle lgta tha darr star k jaane k baad. Essa lgta tha koi nahi tha jo mera hath pakde. Mujhe sambhale or samjhae kuch nahi hoga. But dhere dhere aadat padh gyi ek yhi jagah thi jo mujhe sukun deti thi. Jo uske hone ka ehsaas karati thi.

Cabir realised that manik has also suffered the same which he also the other s7 has suffered.
Whereas nandini was also having little tears in her eyes. She was not able to control more so she left and went to her room and locked it .

Cabir said,
C- manik tujhe pta hai mujhe phle tujh par bhot gussa tha ki tri vajah se meri choti mujhse dur hai. But manik I m sorry.
Cabir said bending his head. Manik looked at cabir in confusion.

M- cabir yeh tu.
C- nahi manik mujhe laga tha tujhe koi phark nahi padta. But mai galat tha tujhe realise ho gya. Tune bhi utna hi suffer kia hai.
Manik- cabir realise hota kaise nahi star humesha kehti thi ki har cheez ki value tab pta chalti hai jab bo humse dur jati hai.

And that was it for cabir he immediately hugged manik. Manik also responded him.after breaking the hug.

C- chal ab neeche chalte hai. Sab tension mai honge
M- chal..

They both came down and saw everyone were in the living room.

All asked manik he was okay. He nodded and everyone again engaged in their conversation about pool party.

But Cabir saw nandini. And nandini asked cabir about manik through her eyes. Cabir assured her that everyone was fine..

D- chlo guys. Ready ho jate hai party k liye.
Nan- guys tum sab jaao. Mai party ki preparations kar dungi.
Muk- but nandu rum akele.
Nav- han nandu hum karate hai na tumhari help.
Nan- nahi tum jaao. Chlo.. Jldi

All left to get ready....

End..

Guys do tell how was the part. I m taking so much efforts to write it. Plz tell me. And yes keep waiting for next part. I ll try to post it soon. Till then
#KeepCommenting
#KeepVoting..