"Styles-Tomlinson..." He says quietly, and clears his throat slightly.

I'm smirking at him and he gives a bashful look, "Stoppp." He whines with a giggle and I can't help but giggle back.

Styles-Tomlinson.

I can't deny that I really love the sound of that.

We are seated at a booth, with a candle in the middle and I feel so romantic and mushy... Its amazing.

"I know it's a little... Over the top. Sorry." He says shyly, playing with the cloth red napkin that holds his silverware.

I coo and take his hand, holding it over the table, smiling softly.

"No... I love it." I say and that makes him smile.

Good.

I'm so glad I can do that to him.

Okay, does anybody else get nervous and stutter out what your order is when the waiter comes around?

Or am I the only one?

"I'll get w-whatever he's getting." I say, and he lifts an eyebrow.

"He'll have spaghetti, no meatballs, he doesn't like those. Leave the onions and mushrooms out of the sauce, please."

Oh my god.

He knows me better than I know myself!

He orders a steak, and I smile at him when the waiter walks away with our orders.

"Thanks for that babe..." I say with a light giggle and sip on my water until I feel a deep burning in my crotch.

Fuck.

No not now jesus fucking christ.

It's an agonizing fifteen minute wait until our food comes out, and when we're left alone again I swallow deep.

"Take a taste, babe. I can bring it back if it's not what you like." He says sweetly with that... Smile.

It melts me into a puddle every time.

I watch him cut bloody steak and bite my lip with how firm and strong his hands are.

What the fuck.

I nod and clear my throat, crossing my legs under the table tightly and fork up some spaghetti.

Maybe I can squeak by with a couple moans that are dying to escape and blame it on how amazing the food tastes?

We'll see.

I put it in my mouth and chew, letting out a soft moan with a closed lips as I swallow.

"So good... Very good." I say slowly and he smirks at me.

Oh my god he knows what's up... Shit.

"Is it babe? Is it so good?" He asks, looking like a smug son of a bitch.

I can't help that I like it, okay?! He's like the sexiest asshole on the face of the planet.

I blush deeply and nod softly, eating fast, so I don't let out extremely embarrassing sex noises.

Lord help me.

I feel a bead of precome on the tip and I choke a little bit when I swallow the wrong way.

I clear my throat and take my water, sipping big amounts and then putting it down.

He's staring at me and purposely strikes up conversation so I have to talk.