24

Oh heyyyy how's life? I know I'm horrible for waiting so long to update..

Karter's POV

"What do you want, Colby?" I sigh.

"Right now, I want to fix that attitude problem." I bite my lip, tilting my head to the side.

"You wanna know how I'm gonna fix it?" He mumbles into my neck, kissing softly. Just enough to leave me wanting more.

I barely nod.

"Words, Princess." Colby's grip tightens around my waist.

"Yes" I breathe out, eager to hear what he has to say.

"I want to bend you over this table, slowly," he turns me towards him, running his thumb over my bottom lip and watching it snap back into place.

"and I want to make the neighbors jealous as they listen to us," his face inches from mine.

"but that's probably a bad idea. Right?" I bite my lip, not sure what I'm supposed to answer.

He smiles at me, then turns and walks away.

Dammit, Colby.

-----------------

"We need to get out of this house. It's seriously getting depressing." Elton groans.

"Well..." Colby smirks, "I don't know. It's not that depressing between us." Colby pokes his elbow into my side softly.

I throw a pillow at him. Don't mess with me when I'm extremely moody. Or ever.

I roll my eyes and get up, heading upstairs to change. I throw on some basic clothes, making sure to pair knee-high socks with my t-shirt dress thingy.

---------------

"Seriously?" Colby glares at me, gesturing to the socks. I give him the finger in return.

"Okay..." Elton trails off, looking between Colby and I suspiciously. "Everyone meet up at Sunken City, and we'll start recording there." Everyone nods.

I jump into Colby's car, waiting on him to get in and drive.

When he does, I let out a huff and stare out the window, not saying a word.

He places his hand on my inner thigh, making me lose my breath.

"W-what are you doing.." I try to focus on the road, instead of his hand and where exactly it is, but I'm failing.

He just chuckles and starts rubbing soft, small circles on my thigh, staring straight at the road as if this wasn't even happening.

——————

He's actually going to be the death of me. Death by frustration.

We finally pull into the parking lot closest to Sunken City. 

"You need to stop," I groan, feeling his stare at my ass. Then his stare was replaced with a sting. He did not just smack my ass. I roll my eyes and turn around, trying to swing at his face but I miss.

"And you need to stop with that attitude, little girl." Colby slightly raises his voice, picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder and smacking my ass even harder than the first time. 

"You're two years older than me! Not only that, but I am wayyy more mature than you." I smile when he doesn't respond, knowing I just won.

"Oh, baby. You're gonna regret that later."

-------------------

HIIII

p.s ya'll gonna have to get this to 100 votes if you want another chapter :) I know you can do it. I got 2k reads on the last chapter I'm not asking for much lol I just wanna know if you guys want me to continue or not :)