1

Y'all, I just took my keyboard cover off and it feels weird to type..

Karter's POV

My life is boring, to say the least. I mean, you would think that being the little sister of a famous YouTuber would change that, but no. It sucks living in the shadow of your older brother. But, I have nothing else better to do with my time, so I guess I'll tell you my story. The story of Karter Golbach. Yes, you read that right, Golbach. See, you instantly thought of Sam. My point exactly. 

"Karter, get up! You leave for the airport in 10 minutes, babe!" I hear my mom call from downstairs. 

Sam and I made a pact that I would move out to L.A with him on my 18th birthday. Well, today is that day. I've only stayed in Kansas because I needed to finish school. Plus, according to the law, you have to be 18 to move out or whatever.

I pull out my phone and text Devyn, telling her I'll be landing in about two hours. She's the only one who knows I'm coming, since I told Sam I wasn't coming anymore. She responds with the simple okay. 

I get dressed, grab my charger, and head downstairs. I see my dad has already put my things in the car and I start to tear up. I hug my dad, since he's not coming to the airport, and get in the car with my mom, sighing. 

                                                                                            --In LA--

I rush through security as fast as possible and walk outside. I look for Devyn's car and put everything in the trunk. I hop in the front seat and shriek, giving her a huge hug.

"Now, the whole house is under a prank war, just a warning." She smiles. I nod, laughing. "Gosh, Karter. It's been two years. Two whole years since I've seen you. Since the boys have seen you! Imagine how they are going to react." 

She pulls out a camera and presses record, "So, my sister is here. Well, not blood related, but we act like it. Anyways, this girl has not been in any videos for two whole years, and that's mainly because she hasn't been back in L.A until now." I wave at the camera, smiling. "And if you don't know who she is, she is Sam's little sister, Karter. So, we are gonna go back to the house and surprise the boys with her." With that, she turns off the camera. 

"You better get used to L.A traffic, now." She sighed.

--------------------------

I step out of the car, into the heat. I look up at the huge house. It's not even a house, it's a mansion. Devyn laughs at my expression. 

I haul my luggage out of the trunk and walk up to the house, Devyn in front of me. "The boys are probably still sleeping, since it's only 11."

She opens the door and leads me up the stairs and into my room, which is huge. I see she has already decorated it for me. I smile widely at her and pull her into a hug.  

After an hour, I hear somebody get up. I run down the stairs to find Devyn, telling her someone is awake. She smiles and pulls her camera out. 

I cover half of my face, super nervous. I try and calm my breathing, watching the stairs to see who comes down first. 

I hear a laugh. Clearly a girls, and a guys. I run into my brothers arms, tearing up. 

Devyn yells surprise 

I giggle, hearing Sam start crying softly. I pull away from the hug and wipe his tears, being the good little sister I am. 

He hugs me one last time, "Colby is upstairs, asleep. I got some silly string, if you wanna help me prank him?" We all nod, agreeing, obviously. 

Walking into his room, I see him shirtless, his hair slightly messy. I smile to myself, thinking about how much I've missed him, and Sam, of course. 

Sam counts down from three, holding his camera. 

We all scream and spray him down with silly string, all of us laughing. Colby jumps out of bed, completely surprised. 

He doesn't even yell at us, he takes one look at me.

You see, the last time I saw Colby, we kissed. Sam had gone back to the car and I was about to fly back home. You could say Colby and I have something going on, but it isn't official yet. 

I smile widely as he hugs me tightly. I pull away, "Hello to you, too." I giggle. He just smiles down at me.

Next thing I know, our lips are connected. 

-----------------

WOOHOO FINALLY GOT THIS UP LITT