14

Karter's POV

"VID-CON WE ARE IN YOU!!" Colby yells, causing all of the girls who recognize us to start running towards us. 

"Colby, you dumb ass!" I scold as the girls circle around us, some laughing and some screaming. Actually screaming, like at the top of their lungs. 

I walk around the small space we have, taking pictures with the girls who ask me to. 

A few minutes later, I get a text from Sam, telling us to go to a 'secret location' so we can breathe for our own safety from the fans. Don't get me wrong, I love them.

I flash Colby the text and he nods, gesturing for me to take his hand before he starts running heading towards Sam. I laugh the whole way.

-----------------------------

This is about the third time we have been swarmed by fans. I lose sight of Colby and the others when I start to panic. Seems like all I can do anymore is panic. 

Breathe, breathe, breathe. 

I smile weakly at the girls who ask me questions and take pictures. 

I make my way out of the group, putting my hands on my knees as I take deep breaths, calming myself down.

I look around for Colby, not having any luck. 

"Karter!" I hear a scream from behind me. I twirl around, looking for the source. 

"Kian!" I smile, running towards him, and I'm not the only one going after him. 

"Oh shit," I laugh, watching the swarm of girls push themselves as they try to get to Kian. 

"We should really get security guards," I say as I start jogging beside him, looking for one. 

-----------------------------------

"Karter, I wouldn't do that," Kian scolds as I take a big swig of the vodka, coughing as it slides down my throat, leaving a burning sensation behind. 

I hiccup, laughing as Bobby gasps dramatically.

"W-what? I have a high tolerance!" I point my finger in the air. Kian bursts out laughing while I'm talking for no apparent reason.

That is, until I smell the invisible reason.

"Did you fuckin fart?" I gag, recording Kian as he falls on the floor, still laughing. I stop recording when Harrison walks in, holding his camera on a tri-pod, ready to film. 

We all line up on either side of Harrison,  Jc and Bobby on one side, Kian and I on the other. Kian gets the bright idea to rest his arm on my head.

"Today, well, tonight, we are playing dare pong. Pretty much, beer pong without the beer. Before you throw the ball, you call out someones name and if the ball goes in the cup, there is a consequence and whoever's name you called has to do it."

We all nod in agreement and set the camera in a new spot so that we are in frame, along with the table and solo cups. 

After a few throws, Jc calls out Kian's name and the ball goes straight in. 

Jc pulls the small slip of paper out of the cup, reading it off. "Kiss," Jc gasps and drops the paper, laughing. 

"Dude! What?" Kian exclaims, letting a small laugh escape his lips.

"Kiss Karter!" Jc laughs again, Harrison and Bobby joining in. 

I giggle at their own laughs, my drunken mind not figuring out why they are so tickled about a simple kiss. Kian shrugs and places his hand on the side of my face, bringing our lips together just like David did with Franny on Dom's channel. A lot to keep up with, I know. 

When Kian pulls away, Harrison gasps.

"Mate, Colby is gonna kill you."

------------------------------------

FILLER CHAPTER I SOWWY :( Ten votes and five comments for next chapter ;)