15

Karter's POV

"Colby, stop," I whisper, pushing him back by his chest, only for him to get closer to Kian and I. Kian is drunk, which makes him pissed off. If he was sober, he would be calm. 

"Don't you ever lay a fucking hand on her again!" Colby yells, trying to jump at him. Luckily, Corey was there to grab him mid-air. Once Corey puts Colby back down, I grab his hand and pull him out into the hallway. 

I push my body against his, placing my hand on his chest. I look straight up at him, only for him to clench his jaw and do his best to not look at me. 

"Colby," I say, going on my tip toes only for him to look at the ceiling. Stubborn ass. 

I cross my arms, pouting. Nothing I'm doing is getting him to look at me right now. Well, his neck is all access right now. 

I smirk to myself, starting to plant kisses on his collar bone, moving up slowly.

Colby groans in frustration, finally looking down at me. 

"It. Meant. Nothing," I whisper between kisses. 

His hands trail down to my waist as he buries his face in my neck, sighing deeply. 

I link my arms loosely around his neck, sighing as well.

"I'm sorry, even if it didn't mean anything and it was just for a video, it was disrespectful of me." I run my fingers through his hair, waiting on a response. 

Colby pulls back, kissing my lips slowly. I moan into the kiss, "Well, if it helps, he's not as good of a kisser as you are."

He holds a straight face, but starts laughing a few seconds after. I smile, glad that I could hear him laugh after what just happened. 

------------------------

"No, Devyn! There's no way!" I say a little above a whisper, pushing the pregnancy test away from me. 

"Karter, you are going to pee on this damn stick whether you like it or not!" She slaps the white and pink stick against my chest, walking out of the bathroom. 

I sigh and do my business. 

I place the test on the sink, setting my alarm for five minutes. 

"How could there be no way that you're pregnant?" Devyn whispers when I sit on my bed beside her. 

I sigh, "So you haven't been keeping up with my videos?" I chuckle. She purses her lips, blushing as she pulls out her phone and goes to watch the videos. 

She cries through the video, hugging me when it's over. I stare blankly at the wall behind her, not wanting to cry. 

I pull out of the hug whenever my timer goes off. I look at Devyn nervously. I'm not to sure if I want to read the test yet..

Colby walks in my room, holding the test with a confused look on his face. If you're confused, the bathroom separates Colby and I's rooms so there's a door on each side of the bathroom, yea you get it. 

"Devyn, are you and Corey trying to make little Devyn's or something?" Colby smirks at her. 

Devyn chuckles nervously, looking at me. 

I bite my lip, "No, Colby. It's mine." I whisper, nervous of what the test reads. 

"From me?" He raises an eyebrow. I nod hesitantly. 

"Well, personally, I don't think we are at the right age to have kids yet. So it's possibly a good thing that the test is negative, that is depending on how you feel." Colby sighs. 

He passes me the test and I look down at it. One line. One line. One line.

I'll never see two lines..

--------------------------

I know I set a goal last chapter in order for me to post this one, but I got ahead of myself :)

I feel so bad for Karter :(