"Sir I really need a job. Trust me, I learn new things very quick just tell me what to do. I just really need this job for my wife, sir", - Luhan

"I'll ask my boss first. She's the owner of this shop if she can accept you here especially you lack experiences about baking just wait here", the manager left for a while so Luhan waited when someone entered the office but Luhan was surprised to see Claire again so he just walked away but Claire followed him.

"I heard what happened. I'm sorry about it but I know you, Luhan you never give up. You should go back to your university and continue your dream to become an architect", Claire said but Luhan still ignored her and left her bakery shop when Luhan met Xiumin who was about to enter the bakery shop.

"Luhan, what are you doing here? I'm here to help Claire with her new bakery shop", - Xiumin

"Did you tell her that I didn't pass my board exam? So you're helping her at the bakery shop? I didn't know you're also interested to become a pastry chef besides being an architect", Luhan said and he walked away. Xiumin felt a little sad that his best friend Luhan became different and cold these days. Afterwards, he found a job at a Chinese restaurant but the only job available there is a janitor.

"So, Mr. Luhan are you going to accept this job?", Luhan was hesitating if he's going to accept the job since it's a little embarrassing for himself. He even thought about the job at the bakery shop but the only problem is his ex-girlfriend Claire is the owner of the bakery shop.

"This is for Harriette. Yes, sir I'll accept the job", Luhan said and he started his first day as a janitor. Even though it's difficult and tiring, he just always think of Harriette. At the coffee shop, Harriette was talking to Suho.

"I already made my decision", - Harriette

"Are you really sure? Harriette if you really want to stay then don't leave. Don't do this because your husband wanted to", - Suho

"I'm fine. Maybe Luhan has good plans for us. I'll trust him for that and I'm..... I'm fine so don't worry about me", Suho hugged his best friend and Harriette passed her resignation paper which the manager accepted her decision to leave the coffee shop. She was at the kitchen in their locker's room to get her stuffs when Sehun approached her.

"Are you leaving because of me?", - Sehun

"No, Sehun. If I'll tell you the reason why I am leaving you will never understand me", - Harriette

"Then tell me. We're friends right? Harriette tell me so I can understand why you are doing all of these. Why can't.... why can't you love me?", - Sehun

"I'm married. My brother kicked me out of our home because I married my husband. I worked here for his college studies since his mom stopped giving him allowances when she knew about our marriage. I can't let him stop his studies since he's a graduating student. I love my husband reason why I am doing all of these and the reason why I am staying away from you. Now you know? Do you understand me?", Harriette said with her teary eyes and she left with her stuffs. Sehun was speechless when he knew that the girl she loves is already married. After what happened, Harriette went home. She cooked dinner for Luhan since she knows that he is tired searching for a job when around 12am, Luhan arrived.

"You're still awake? You should not have waited for me", Luhan said worried for her.

"I want to eat dinner with you so let's eat", Harriette pulled a chair for Luhan.