-AUTHOR'S NOTE- Chapter one= Airplane and Remeeting and Meeting Friends

Start from the beginning

" Bye mom, bye Lills. Going to Sam's." Seth hugged me and kissed his mom goodbye.

"Wait Seth, why don't you take Lilly?" Sue asked.

"Okay. " Seth groaned.

" Awe, thanks Seth!! You make me feel so loved!!" I joked.

He ran over to me, picked me up, and ran out the door.

" Seth, put me down this instant!!! Seth put me down! Put me down! Put me down! Put me down now!!" I yelled.

I herd howls of laughter. I began to blush but hid it right away. He still didn't put me down.

" Hey Sethadoodles, do you remember when we were five, and you pushed me down to get to the swings first? Do you remember when me and Leah got ice cream when you didn't?" Seth dropped me and I landed on my bum. I sighed and got up. I faced Seth and smacked him in the arm.

" That was for picking me up." I punched him inthe arm. " That's for not listing to me."

" Oww that hurt." Seth whinnied. He hit me in the arm and I smacked him in the arm again. I started to run.

" Unfair!!" he shouted and he started to chase me. I rolled my eyes as I ran faster . So did he.

I turned and screamed," I smacked Seth Clearwater! I smacked Seth Clearwater!!" Seth tackled me to the ground. " Are you going to hurt me Seth?" I said in a small voice.

Seth and I heard someone clear there voice behind us. I couldn't see until Seth got up.

A man that looked like 30 stood there with Seth looking down. I helped myself up and brushed off the dirt. Just then six more buff boys came over to us.

They continued to laugh until the man cleared his voice again.

" Seth, who's that?" Seth was about to say something when I cut him off. " Hi I'm Lilly Saul. I'm going to be staying with Seth for a while." I said annoyed .

" Hey Lills, your hair looks darker." Seth stated. I took a glance at my blue hair and saw it was indeed turning a shade of dark blue.

" Oh it's fine." I said. I grabbed a hair tie off my wrist and bent over. I grabbed a handful of hair and pulled it back. I continued to do that till I was sure I had every piece of hair in a pony tail. Then I got up.

" So your the Lilly that Seth won't shut up about ." a boy that looked like 22 said. I looked at Seth and realized he did looked like a 17 year old. That's weird. He is the same age of me.

" How did you all get those muscles? My best friend, Chase tried to get muscles like that and he could never do it. And he works out for 4 hours a day!" I exclaimed.

" It's a wo-" Another boy elbowed the boy that was speaking." Oops, I meant its a La Push thing."

" Whatever. Anyways, can you tell me your names?" I snapped.

" This is Paul, Jared, Quil, Embry, and I'm Sam." Sam pointed at them. " Of corse, you know Seth. Jacob couldn't be here right now." Jared spoke.

" How old are you guys?" I asked.

" Paul and Jared are nineteen, Embry, Quil, and Jacob are sixteen, and I'm 20." Sam informed me.

" Okay, well thanks!!" I squealed.

" Are you hungry?" Sam asked. " Nah, but thanks. I ate on the airplane." " Lets go inside! I'm starving!!" Quil yelled. The boys ran inside so me and Seth were left.

" Wanna race?" I asked.

" I bet I can beat you for 10 bucks!" Seth challenged.

" Okay, I can always use some more lunch money! 5,4,3,2,1, GO!" I raced to the house beating Seth.

" Haha play up snail boy!!"

" You only won cause you surprised me!" Seth said angrily.

" Nah dude, she won fair and square." Embry supported.

" No! She cheated!! Didn't you see! She called go! She knew when to run!!" Quil argued.

" Seth knew when to run, plus she ran really fast." Paul sided.

" Seth didn't know she could run that fast!! So she cheated!!" Quil shot back.

" It was fair.Seth, pay her." Sam finished the bickering. Seth reluctantly pulled out ten ones and handed it to me.

" Thanks Sethypoo!!" I patted the top of his head. I sat down and divided the money between Paul,Embry, Sam, and myself. I would get the extra money.

" Here you go Paul, Embry, and Sam!!" I handed them each two ones.

" Here is from siding with me!!" " Who gets the extra two??" Quil asked hopefully.

" Umm let me think, ME! Duh!"

I sat down in a empty chair and leaned back.

" The muffins are done!!" A sweet voice called. I instantly knew who that was. Emily!!!

" Hey Email!!"

Email,Emily's nickname because she would send emails to herself to remember things. I ran up to hug Emily when she put the muffins down. " Lills!! How are you?! Who are you staying with?!?" Email rapidly asked . " I'm doing great!! I'm actually staying with Seth and Sue!!"

" Oh that's good!!" We ate muffins and talked about random things. Today was great!!