• thirty

She looked up at the sky and whispered,
take anything away from me,
take it all if you want to;
but please--please,
let me keep this one thing.

She looked up at the sky and whispered,take anything away from me,take it all if you want to; but please--please, let me keep this one thing

STAGE 6 -- ACKNOWLEDGMENT

Acceptance of the truth or existence of something.

(Video of James singing on header. Recommend watching.)

The Volkov family had been murdered. Any trace of the entire family had been wiped out from earth. The news came as a shock to most, while a selected few knew the real reason behind the murders. Lord Voldemort wouldn't aniquílate a respected pureblood family just because. 

But sadly the news of the horrific events were soon forgotten as the students became more concerned about the holiday that was upon them. Valentine's Day was just around the corner, and it conveniently landed on a Saturday, which coincided with their Hogsmeade visit. Madam Puddifoot's was surely going to be a nightmare for the day. And much to Sirius and Peter's amuse, James and Remus were now partaking in the silly activities. Their little brainstorm of ideas for dates only led to an argument over who was doing what.

"Potter." Frank knocked on their dorm's door before letting himself in. "Dumbledore wants to see you. His office." And just like that, he left as fast as he'd walked in.

"The Headmaster wants to see you at 9pm on a Friday?" Remus frowned, resting on the comfort of his bed. "What did you do?"

"Nothing? I think? At least not that I remember." He shrugged nonchalantly as he groaned and complained, making his way out of his comfortable and warm bed.

"Are you two having an affair?" Sirius chimed in from somewhere onthe floor.

"Yes, Sirius. Dumbledore and I have been getting it on for some time now." James deadpanned, already halfway out the door.

"I knew it!"

James was absolutely clueless as to why the Headmaster would require his presence but he wasn't concerned about it either. Whatever they said he did, he didn't do it. That was the Marauders' motto. However, he became much more puzzled when an anxious looking Alexis paced right outside the gargoyle.