Fear

Your POV
I was talking to Jimin when I noticed a guy kept staring at me. I called Jimin to try and tell him, but as I was doing so the guy kept moving closer. "Chim Chim...." I trailed. I was about to say something more but the guy was close enough he knocked the phone out of my hand and ended up ending the call. As quickly as I could I got up and ran. Tell me why I keep coming out at night? Alone? "Come here kitten, I just want to have a little fun." The guy said as he was gaining on me. Jimin, please.... Please help. Hurry. I was too scared to realize where I was running, and I soon found a dead end. "No... N-no..... No no, please please no." I whispered as tears began to stream down my face, I slid down the wall and began to panic. "I've got you now kitten stand up, and we can do this the easy way." He said, I could practically hear the smirk on his face. "P-please...... Please...... L-leave me a-alone......" I trailed as I became even more scared. "Stand." He said sternly. I listened and stood up, slowly. I was now trapped between him and the wall. Please, someone help me. I had blacked out, I don't know what happened but I snapped back to reality when I heard someone groaning in pain. I suddenly feel chills as the wind blows I look down and see my top..... Unbuttoned.... And I feel a stinging pain on my cheek. "W-what? What happened?" I whispered as tears began to stream down my face.

Jimin's POV
I ran as fast as I could, ignoring the shouts I got as I ran into people. I have to find her, I have to. I suddenly heard a scream, then what sounded like a slap. Where, where is she. I know that was her. I follow the direction of where the sound came from and see a pretty much lifeless (Yn) pinned against the wall. "LET HER GO!" I yell as I lunge at the man who had her pinned to the wall. I began to beat him until he started to groan in pain. "W-what? What happened?" I hear her whisper, as she begins to cry. I turn toward and see that her top is..... Unbuttoned. I look away blushing. "J-Jimin? I-is that you?" She stuttered out, terrified. "Yes, it's me. I'm so so so sorry. I'm sorry I couldn't get here sooner, I tried. I'm sorry I let this happen to you. I should've never, ever, let you leave the dorms by yourself." I said as tears streamed down my face. I once again look at her, and notice something forming on her neck. I cautiously look down. Her pants are still on that's a good sign. I look back up at her, her eyes full of fear. I slowly walk toward her. "(Yn), I'm so, so sorry." I whisper as I get closer. I want to hug her to help her, but I don't think she'll ever trust me after this. "Ch-Chim Chim? You're still her right?" She asks. "Yes... I'm still here. I'm never ever going to leave you alone again. Not if its the last thing I do." I whisper to her. She then does doe thing that shocks me. She hugs me. "H-how can you still trust me? After what I let happen to you, how can you find it to forgive me, a-and hug me?" I ask as I gently push her off, tears streaming harder down my face. "Because you saved me, it would've gone further had you not showed up. The fact that you tried, is what was important. I'm okay, that's what matters." She whispers. "But what about these?" I ask as I gesture to her shirt and her neck. "That's as far as he got. I'm just glad you're here." She says as she hugs me again. "Now can we please go home? I don't anything else to happen." She says. "Chim Chim?" She whispers shakily. "Y-- (Yn)!" I say as she passes out. I pull out my phone and call Jin. "Jin, please pick up please pick-- JIN! Help, wake everyone up and meet me at the park, I'll explain later. We have to get (Yn) to the hospital." I say and then hang up. I pick up (Yn), and rush to the park. After a few minuets Jin pulls up with everyone in the car. I get and and everyone looks concerned. "I'll explain later, but we need to get to the hospital. Now." I state. Jin nods his head and drives. We get to the hospital and they take care of her. "Okay, now Jimin. What happened?" Jin asked, and everyone sat around me. I began to explain. Khloe was in tears, most of us were in fact. "Poor (Yn).... I can't believe that happened to her. I'm so glad you got there before it went further." Khloe said. I frowned. "I wish I had never let her leave in the first place. This would've never happened." I stated standing up. "Jimin, don't be like that. Be happy that you stopped it from escalating." Jin said as he placed a hand on my shoulder. Then the doctor comes out. I speed walk to him. "Is she gonna be okay? Is she okay?" I asked. "She's gonna be fine, she just passed out from the traumatic experience. She should be better by tomorrow. Who is gonna stay with her for the night?" He asked. "I will." I state. The doctor leads me to the room after I said bye to everyone. I walk in and see her sleeping in the hospital bed. I grab a chair, and pull it up next to her bed. I grab her hand, and put my head down. "I'm sorry I let this happen to you. I love you." I whisper as I kiss her hand and fall asleep.

Your POV (short)
I was half awake, so I heard what he said. You don't mean that..... You're sorry, yes. But you don't love me like I Love you. How could you when you're in love with another girl. You just mean it a best friend way. After those thoughts I went to sleep.... Reliving the nightmare that was a reality. What happened just moments ago, and him never being mine.