New Life

A/n: when watching a video as part of the fanfiction (as in (Yn) is watching a video) it will look like this
••••••••
RM: Rap Monster
JM: Jimin
J: Jin
JH: J-Hope
JK: JungKook
V: V
S: Suga
TY: Ty (Tyger Lily/Lily)
C: CeCe (Cherry Blossom/Madie)
D: Daisy (Everlasting Daisy/Emily)
••••••••
------------------
Jimin's POV
The girl..... Is....... "(Yn)?" I questioned aloud, on the verge of tears. "She's...." I started. "Ye." V said. "And...." I started again. "Ye." JungKook answered. "How do you know what he's gonna say?" Jin asked standing up. "It's a maknae thing." V and JungKook said. The video had ended. "I... I'm gonna..... Go..... Sleep." I stuttered.

*time skip*

I get up and get ready for work. It's been strange working without (Yn).... She's been so helpful, she even did the auditions for the duet, she chose amazing singers too. I get to the school and head to the choir room. I walk in and start setting up. After a few minuets the five minute bell rings. Students start walking in. The bell rings again after five minutes and everyone in my class is seated. "So as you may have noticed, my assistant, Ms. (Yn) has not been here. If you're not aware, she has quit, hopefully momentarily, and moved to America.  She need some time to think because of.... Personal issues. So we are once again without a helper." I explained to the class. "Seriously? The hot teacher's assistant quit? She was the only reason I didn't drop out this year. Geez." One student blurted out. I became angry hearing those words. "First off, I believe she told you that it was never gonna happen. Second, it's disrespectful to call a woman 'hot'. And third, she's got her heart on m-- someone else!" I stated. "Why did you get so defensive? You don't have feelings for her, do you Jimin?" One of the girls asked. "No, she's just--- she was my best friend, and I find it rude for others to say things like that." I replied. "Now that that's been cleared, let's begin." I said and began teaching class and rehearsing for our up-coming concert. The bell rings. "Before you go, next week JungKook will be coming in to teach you the choreography for some of our more up-beat songs." I said. The girls cheered as they left. "To the teacher's lounge." I muttered.

Suga's POV
We were sitting in the teacher's lounge for lunch and Jimin walked in. "Hey Jimin." I said. He just nods. "You okay? Something happen in class?" Jin asked. He again nods his head. "Jimin~ah, explain?" V asked. Jimin slowly and quietly explains what happened. After we continued to talk. Jimin then left. "Does anyone else see what I see?" J-Hope asked. "That he likes her, but not even he can see it?" I asked, but it wasn't really a question. "Ye." J-Hope responds. Lunch was over so we head to our rooms to teach. After school was over we head back to BigHit, and with PR we announce what happened, some of what happened.

Your POV
I was washing dishes from 'baking' cookies, let's just say it didn't end well. Then I get a YouTube notification. I look at m phone. "BTS and PR, we have an announcement to make" by iBigHit Ent. "What?" I whispered. Then I clicked and watched the video.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
RM: 3,2,1...
BTS: Hello! We are BTS!
TY:  5,6,7,8....
PR: Hey Roses! We are Project Rose!
RM: You may be wondering  what the announcement is.
V: You may have noticed that someone is missing.
D: Kamelia... She has.....
C: She has momentarily left PR for personal reasons. We are unsure at the moment when and if she will be back.
JM: Please, as supportive ARMYs, and Roses, don't give her hate, or bad attention.
RM: Because of this, none of us will be making any music videos or new music for the time being, we sincerely apologize but we as performers need to get used to the loss of a fellow co-worker. Again we are sorry. Thank you, we are BTS. Bye!
TY: We're out Roses! Bye!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Because of me? They're not gonna make music because of me? I can't believe this! I was in tears. "I can't believe this! They're gonna momentarily stop making music because of me?! I should get hate! That's awful!" I whisper yelled in tears. "(Yn)? You okay?" Tori asked as she came downstairs. "No.... PR and BTS are not gonna make music for a while....... And it's my fault." I said and looked at her.

Jimin's POV
I hope no hate gets dropped on her. We go to sit down, everyone trying not to cry. "Jimin, do you like (Yn)?" JungKook asked out of the blue. "Yeah? She WAS my best friend." I said in a 'duh' tone. "No I mean.... Like, like her." JungKook said. "No." I stated simply, with little hesitation. "You hesitated." Suga said. "No I didn't. How many times do I have to say I don't like her that way?" I said standing up, getting slightly upset. "But you do, you just--" JungKook started again. "I DON'T LIKE HER! IT'S SO FAR PAST THAT I--" I stopped mid-sentence. Then I ran to my room. "No! No no no, this can't be happening. I mean it's not bad but..... No!" I whisper yelled.