Chapter 10: The Werewolf's first mate (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

Yang: "Oh god, that feels so good (Y/N). You're amazing."

(Y/N): *groans* "Yang, I'm gonna cum."

Yang: "Don't........don't pull out. Please cum inside me."

........after acouple more thrusts he releases his seed inside her and she moans loud as his seed rushes in her, the he lays Yang beside him and he lays down. Yang then sees he's still hard and she goes on top of him and positions it at her entrance again.........

Yang: "More. I want more (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "Yang, take it easy......."

..........she lowers herself on his member again and she moans loud at the feeling and starts bouncing on his member roughly, then (Y/N) couldn't think straight as Yang was bouncing on his member. (Y/N) then starts groping Yang's breasts and she's in a puddle of moans, then after a while (Y/N) feels his end approaching........

(Y/N): "Yang, I'm gonna cum."

Yang: "Me too. Cum inside me again."

........after acouple of seconds (Y/N) releases his seed inside her again and she moans loudly at the feeling and she releases on his member, then she flops forward and lays her head at the crook of his neck and he takes his member out and his seed leaks outta her and she's breathing hard after that, then she goes to sleep quickly and (Y/N) does the same........

Time Skip-Morning

........(Y/N) slowly starts to wake up as the sun shines in his face, then he wakes up to see he's naked........

(Y/N): (How the hell am I naked?)

.........then he feels some kind of weight on his right side and he slowly turns to see Yang sleeping next to him with her head on his chest and he sees that she's naked and he freaks out........

(Y/N): "Yang."

........she slowly wakes up and looks at (Y/N) then smiles........

Yang: "Morning handsome."

(Y/N): "What are you doing in.......*realizes* oh, right."

Yang: "You was amazing last night, you were such a wild animal."

(Y/N): "You was amazing too."

........they lean forward and they kiss, then they separate and look at each other.........

Yang: "I love you."

(Y/N): "I love you too."

Blake P.O.V

........unbeknownst to them that Blake saw the whole thing and she went to her dorm and went to bed as she was surprised at how much Yang was enjoying it and she started getting and urge as well, her heat was close and all of the sudden Weiss was looking at her weird and she approached her........

Weiss: "Blake."

Blake: *shrieks* "What?"

Weiss: "What's gotten into you?"

........she looks to see Ruby still asleep and she grabs her hand and leads her to the bathroom and they talk.......

Blake: "You really want to know?"

Weiss: *nods*

Blake: "Okay, just last night I was looking for Yang and I went to (Y/N)'s dorm to asks if he's seen her, as I did. She was with him."

Weiss: "What are you......*realizes* Please tell me she wasn't......."

Blake: *nods*

Weiss: "WHAT!?!?"

........Blake covers her mouth and checks, and sees Ruby still asleep and she closes the door......

Weiss: "She beat me to him."

Blake: "She beat 'us' to him. She waited while we was asleep and she took the opportunity and had sex with him."

Weiss: "I bet she enjoyed it?"

Blake: "She did. But, here's the deal, she may have beat us to him; still doesn't mean we can't have a turn."

Weiss: "What do you mean 'we'?"

Blake: "I know all four of us loves him, so I was thinking we should share him. So, we won't fight over him. What do you say?"

Weiss: "I guess it is reasonable, but we must talk to Yang and Ruby about it, okay?"

Blake: "Fine, but since Yang beat us to it, how about we go next?"

Weiss: "Yes."

.......they agree to be next, then they suddenly had and urge to him, and they didn't know that since (Y/N)'s in heat his scent can be smelled from other females and they get and urge. Since Blake was going into heat she couldn't hold it in, then Weiss suddenly found out and they couldn't wait anymore. It was the next day and they was following (Y/N) and they see him go to the bathroom and they looked at each other and nodded."

Weiss/Blake: (Here we go (Y/N). It's our turn.)

To be continued.....

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter, if you enjoyed this let me know and the other lemon is next and after Blake and Weiss, it's Velvet that's next and like I said, Cinder and Emerald will have their own lemon chapters and it will be separate chapters,

Now with all that said, see y'all next time.)