Jade gasps, "You fucked a girl too, Ava?! Oh my god I think I'm gonna faint. My innocent-" I screamed, "I did?! Oh my god-oh my god."

The girl snapped her fingers. "No! Jesus, we have the same birthday. And the only person you fucked was my brother."

I take a seat on the bench just ahead of us.

I put my head down on my knees, "What is she doing?" The girl whispers to Jade. "Oh, she does this sometimes. When she's embarrassed or feels sick." Jade informs, I close my eyes and take in a deep breath. I slowly look up, "I-is he around here?" I whisper, how can this be. We're back in California I thought I could leave him and what happened back in Las Vegas.

"No." She said grinning. "You're names...Anastasia right?" She nodded happily. "Yeah! You remember." The girls take a seat with me and I nod.

"Sort of. I remember yelling at you for sneaking into a club and getting drunk. Because you only turned eighteen!" Jade rolls her eyes playfully and Anastasia laughs. "Yell? More like beg me to not 'ruin my life' you were almost crying." Jade snorts. "Didn't you know? This is Mini Mom Ava."

Anastasia laughs, "I could see that."

I look her over, "Did you eat? Because Jade hasn't eaten either and she needs her sugar." I say narrowing my eyes on her. "Okay, mom. I ate the damn bar thingy you gave me." Anastasia smiles. "Sure. I'm here by myself anyways." I frown, kind of happy though since I won't have to bump into her brother.

"That's amazing, I've never heard of two girls being friends for that long." Anastasia says, Jade and I look to each other and slap our faces.

We both giggle, Jade shrugs, "We clicked and could be each other together. Ava here was a little social reject and so was I. People always said they liked me but talked behind my back. When I first met Havana, I was waiting for her to say something bad about me. So I'd introduce her to people, be mean to Havana and see if she'd say something to that person but she never did."

Jade laughs shaking her head as she zoned out a little.

"That's what you did!" The two bursted out laughing. I pout, "You know I wouldn't do that, J." I growl and she smiled kissing my cheek. "It was a long time ago! I know now!" I roll my eyes, "Whatever." Anastasia smiles, "So, you don't look beat up." I blinked, "Of course. Why would I?" Jade looks at me and looks back at Anastasia.

"It's because her brothers a fucking sadist, Havana." My eyes drop, "Oh."

"He is but, Ava barely has any marks. I've seen girls walk out of his house with scrapes and bruises that last for week and Ava barely has any." I wrap my arms around myself.

"He went easy on you...he was trying not to hurt you." Jade scoffs, "Do not try and romanticize what your brother did to Ava. He took her virginity and tried to hand her some money the next day like she's some hooker. And then a day or two later he-" I squeeze her hand to make her stop talking.

She sits back in her chair. Anastasia looks between us, "And he what?" She says curiously. "Got his dick caught in a blender." Jade growls lowly. I shake my head. Anastasia smirks, "You two had sex again?" I blushed and looked away.

"I-I don't know what that is." Anastasia scoffed, crossing her arms over her chest. "Mhmm. Give me your phone Havana." Jade glares, "Don't order her around like that." I pat Jade on the shoulder, "It is more polite if you say please, Anastasia." She blushed, "Sorry." She grumbled.

"Can I please see your phone." I grinned and handed it to her. "Sure."

She put in her phone number and grabbed hers as she put in mine. "Jade?" Jade glances at her before she recites her number from memory. I smile, nudging her with my head. "Weirdo." She says with a smile.

Soon our food comes and we start to eat listening to Anastasia as she tells us about herself. "Got a boyfriend?" Jade asks playfully, wiggling her eyebrows. Anastasia chuckles, shrugging her shoulders. "No. The Moreau family doesn't do commitment unless our parents do an arrangement." I suck in a breath. "People still do that?" Anastasia nods.

"Dante has been in one since he was born...oh Ava-" I gulp, feeling my chest tighten. "It's okay." I felt sick. I move out the booth, "Havana." Jade calls but I shake my head,

I was a slut. A home wrecker. I sucked it in and walked back out.

I took a seat, "Im sorry-" I smile and wave Anastasia off. "It's fine, it's fine. How old is he?" I ask anxiously. "32? I can't be sure." I groan, eleven years about. Jade rubs my back, "If it makes you feel better me and Hudson are twenty two years apart." I shake my head.

"No. It doesn't."

_______________________________
Peopleeeee make meeeee want to killlll myselfff

I can feel ally's frustration BUT THATS WHY WERE HAVING A SLUMPER PARTY TODAY YAY.

Save me