He again!

Mingyu finished his coffee and left. Byul finished her work and to go to home, she stood at a bus stop. Then she got her earphones in her ear and starts listening " When night falls ". ( While you were sleeping ) Then her bus came and she get up on it and sat at the last corner near the window.

After a while there started a jam. "Ufffff!",Byul said with a sigh. Suddenly a bus stop next to her bus. (When the main chorus started of the song ) She looked at her next and saw Mingyu. ( Picture above ) And her heart skipped a beat. And he was looking that charismatic that she was looking at him and mumble, "unbelievable".

The signal broke and her bus starts before Mingyu's. But she's still looking at her next. Then with a sigh she look at her front, close her eyes and down her head. And then she said, "Was that my hallucinations? But it was felt real". Then she set her hand in her heart and thought, "what kind of feeling was that a while ago?"

Next day, she again went to her work and she again saw him. He again gave that same order. Then he again and again and again come to the shop like three days and gave that same order. Byul thought that if he like their coffee shop or he is a regular customer etc.

[But in those days Mingyu]

"Let's see Moon Byul's insta", Mingyu said and he's really excited. He never followed her. Because he thinks if he does something wrong. So, he was seeing her profile, suddenly Moon Byul upload a photo of outside. It's look so familiar to him. Then he recognized that it has been shot from inside the coffee shop. He starts looking around but he saw no one. Then his eyes caught Byul but she was fixing her hair looking at her phone. After finishing his coffee he left.

[ That was the story that have happened in those 3 days]

Again, he come next day. Before he could say his order, Byul said, "An ice Americano and a black forest pastry. Right?", With a confidence smile.

"Umm, no. You are a little wrong", Mingyu said with a teasing smile.

Then Byul made a pout face.

Then Mingyu say with a tired face, "today, I will eat cookie instead of pastrys. I'm so bored of eating pastrys. That's why. But you catch my taste".

"Sure", Byul said with a playful smile. "Well, it's 12.90 dollar". Mingyu paid the money. Then Byul start to make coffee. While making coffee, Mingyu asked Byul, "What is your name?".

Then Byul answer, "CHOI BYUL".

Then suddenly Mingyu's heart skipped a beat And he felt that everyone and everything stop except him and Byul. He thought that if she's moon byul? From behind she is looking like her. Her smile is so similar to her. "Is she moon byul? Why this through didn't come to my head before?"