"Oh, thank you Sebastian!" I say smiling, I really didn't want to be dressed up by Lau today so Sebastian is a lifesaver!

He looks at me for a second and instead of putting me down, he tucks me under his arm and starts to walk towards the door to follow Ciel and Uncle.

"Huh?"
"What?"
"Wait a sec-?!"
"Naniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii?!?!"
I go limp and let out a sigh of defeat in Sebastian's arms when I realize that I'm not going to be put down any time soon.

____time skip_____

"The ring!" I shout pointing at the statue.
"Where?!" Abberline asks looking around. I sweat drop, don't you see me pointing at it?
"Right there, see?" Uncle points out at the ring.

Abberline shrieks in horror, Ciel grows blue dread lines, Lau smirks a bit, Sebastian keeps his poker face, and Kyle....... Kyle is pulling on my feet trying to get me out of Sebastian's grip.............

"It looks like the artisan happened to find the frozen ring and designed the sculpture to complement it." Lau says casually. "Collect it! Right now!" Abberline shouts at the soldiers that magically appeared out of nowhere.

"Yes, Sir!"

"Is it just me or do you guys hear footsteps coming out way?" I question looking up at the others from Sebastian's arms.

Lau looks at me questionably and Kyle face palms.

"It's probably you, there is no way in the world yours ears would be able to pick it up, perhaps are you sick?" Lau asks tilting his head.

Everyone looks at me like 'shut-up-Rei-...please', I let out a awkward laugh. "Y-yah... I guess I might have caught a fever or something out here in the cold...."

Lau sighs, "This is why your supposed to wear shoes Rei, how do you not have frost bite by no-" Law is cut off by a man shouting at us.

Kyle looks at me and I sweat drop, Since everyone I've spent my time around had some relations to the 'supernatural' it kinda slipped....

Sebastian's arm shifts and I start to slide forwards, I let out a yelp as Sebastian tightens his grip to keep me from falling. "That hurts!" I whisper shout while trying to get him to stop squeezing my waist so tightly.

"Sebastian, let Rei down, he seems uncomfortable." Ciel says before looking at the source of the voice.

I feel my feet to touch the ground and I dust off the oversized cloak-thing. (Like the one Ciel is wearing in the center except it's red)

 (Like the one Ciel is wearing in the center except it's red)

"That is the sacred lady bestowed on the victor."I feel a shiver go down my back as I hear the familiar voice, Please don't be who I think this is, please don't be who I think this is...

I turn around slowly and the goose bumps on my arms rise at the sight of a certain blond.

"V-viscount...." I mutter hiding behind the tallest person, Sebastian.