"im gonna break this fucking door!" kai said. i remained quiet, chugging the alcohol until it's empty inside. i moved myself to the side, letting my tears all fall to the side. after a lot of attempts of trying to break my door down, kai finally succeeded on breaking it down. he grabbed my collar and yelled at my face. "get your mind fucking straight, sehun! is it true you cheated on yixing?!"

i shook my head slowly. my eyes staring blankly behind kai. "then why?! why did you do that to yixing hyung?!"

"it was a mistake, jongin..." i mumbled as my tears flowed down. i fumbled with the promise ring yixing gave back to me. "it's all my fault...everyone's putting all the blame on me...always..."

"sehun...tell me what happened. i can't stand seeing you like this." kai stared at me seriously. "truthfully." i told him from the start. i told him about baekhyun. it's because i trust him with all my heart.

"that's messed up, sehun..." kai looked at me pitifully. "i don't know how i can help you with this..." kai sighed heavily.

"i don't know what to do..." i chugged another bottle but kai immediately snatched it out of my hand.

"stop it. stop trying to make yourself worse." he scolded.

"im not trying to make myself worse, jongin...im already a worse person to start with..." i croaked. "this is why i should've never fallen in love, but i fell in love so hard and made him hurt, made him feel broken, made him feel all the pain in this world...he should've never fallen for my trap. im a bad person who can never love someone so good..." i stared at yixing's ring. "but i can love yixing from the bottom of my heart...through all the pain...but it's just that he doesn't deserve someone like me..."

kai stared at me with his eyes glossy and full of pity. "get him back, sehun...before he moves on. i've never seen you so serious like this..." he said. "put that ring back to where it belongs, make him your man, do whatever it takes to get him back."

"he's always been my one and only man. i don't have to make him one again." i cracked my voice. kai just smiled pitifully and stayed to comfort me.

it's 3 am and i tried to call yixing for the 50th time but he just rejected me everytime. but i don't give up. "who is this?" a familiar voice answered the phone.

"it's sehun. where's yixing?" i furrowed my eyebrows.

"i don't know who you're talking about. why do you keep calling me? perhaps, wrong number?"

"tao, stop acting. i know this is you! where's my boyfriend? give the phone back to him..." i swore under my breath.

"your boyfriend? i guess not anymore." he laughed. "you guys aren't a thing anymore so stop calling yixing from now on. he's had enough of you." then just like that, he ended the call and blocked my number.

-

"yixing..." i went over the table full of his other friends that i don't know. but yixing didn't even glance at me once and they all stood up to move to another place.

"yixing, i love you..." i followed him but he just pretended i wasn't even there which hurt me even more. "please say you love me back..." i stared at him like i was about to tear up. he didn't even budge and just went away with all his friends and left me alone. "i know you still love me..." i muttered sadly, clenching my fist with his ring inside it.

"i can't focus on anything anymore..." i sighed and slammed my back on the locker frustratingly. "aish! jjinja!" i shouted out loud and ruffled my hair. i went inside the boys' bathroom and loosened my tie, untucking my shirt. unbuttoning the upper buttons and stared at my pale self in the mirror. i washed my face with the water stressfully and the cold rush of water dripping down my neck. carefully, i took care of the ring inside my back pocket.