Halfway There

Veronica POV:
I was doing my homework and started to hear my phone go crazy with notifications *ping ping ping ping* I went to see what it was and realized the twinners were going crazy with something. I click in one of the posts and read "OMG the @MerrellTwins are almost at 1 million subscribers. I am so proud of them." I couldnt belive it I decided to go on YouTube to check. It was true we were half way there.

"NESSA" I call.

"What Roni?" Nessa asks

"Go on Twitter and find out" I say laughing

"oh no are the twinners making fun of me" Nessa says also laughing. She grabs her phone and goes om Twitter "Oh my goodness Roni is this true are we really half way there?"

"Yes Nessa its true I am so excited." I say hugging Nessa.

"We should do something special to celebrate this milestone" Nessa says

"I agree".. "But what should we do?" Roni asks

"I dont have a clue... We still have some time before we hit 1 million so we should try and do a surprise video or something special to celebrate it" Nessa says

"I like that. We could write a song about it. Or make a longer video with more then one challenge. Or do a livestream." Roni suggests

"Uhm.. I like the song idea. The internet don't seem so special."Nessa replys

"I have to agree the twinners will love the idea. They really like to hear us sing." I say smiling.

"We should talk to dad first and get his opinion on the video idea" Nessa says.

"Yeh. I think dad is downstairs finishing some things on the video we are posting tomorrow"

We go downs and find our dad editing our new video. We tell our dad our idea and ask for his opinion.

"I really like that idea. We should do a cool video with it. If we can write the song in time we could film some scenes in New York" Paul says

Me an Nessa looks at each other and start freaking our beacouse that was an excellent idea.

"Let's start working on this song" I say confident.

We start writing the song and ask Hannah for help. She always writes the best lyrics. The song took a lot more time to write and record then we thought it would. We finally finished it almost a week later. Just in time to film in New York. We had a lot of fun and spent the next few week filming the rest of the video.

Hiii guys I know this isn't the best chapter but I hooe you still like it. I am going to try to write more often. Thansk for 1000 reads thats amazing. XOXO 😘