Collaboration with Collins

Day of the collaboration.

Veronica POV:

I don't think I had been this nervous since we went on set of Jane the Virgin. Being with Collins terrified me because I was trying to forget him and I was afraid that by being whit him everything would get worst again.

"RONI" Nessa screamed

"What is it Nessa ?" I say upset

"You have to get dressed. Fast" She says

"Why?....they only get here in like 5 hours"

Nessa comes in my room "Roni we have to go buy the items we need for the video"

"OH you're right" I agree

Vanessa POV:
We were in the store and Roni was so distracted I was starting to get worried.

"It's everything ok Roni?" I ask

Roni looks at me confused " Uhm yes of course"

"Are you sure? You look so distracted" I said

"I am juts tired. I didn't get much sleep"

I look at her an smile "Do you want some coffee?"

Roni smiles and says excited "I would love that!"

We go to Starbucks after we get what we need for the video.

Collins POV:
Like always Devan was taking forever. Finally he is ready so we drive to the twins house.

"Are you nervous or something?" Devan asked

"NO... Why are you asking that?" I asked confused

"Beacouse I have been talking to you and you don't say anything"

"Oh sory I was thinking about the videos we are filming today" I lied

"Are the videos called Veronica ahaha" he jokes

"Stop it Devan" I say angry as we get to the twins home.

Veronica POV:
Me and Nessa had just finished getting ready and I had took a lot more time then usually beacouse I wanted to look cute. We were walking down the stairs and I hear a car park outside.

"I think they are here" Nessa says

"I think so" I agree

Then door bell rings °ring°

I walk to the door and open it. Collins was right there I look at his beautiful blue eyes and he smiles.

"Hi Roni" Collins says

"Hi Collins" I respond

We both laugh.

"Hi Nessa and Roni" Devan says

"Hi Collins.. Hi Devan"

They come in and we start talking about the video we were going to film.

Collins POV:
We were all talking about the video and Roni was so cute I had to talk to her about what happened and tell her how I feel.

"Roni can I talk to you?" I ask Roni

Roni looks at me whith those beautiful eyes and a smile "Yes of course"

We go to the kitchen I look at Roni and decide its time to ask the question I have been asking since we last filmed.

"Roni why did you stop talking to me? I missed you." I say regreting asking

Roni gets red and looks down.

Veronica POV:
Collins just asked me why I stopped talking to him and he said he missed me. I couldn't tell him the truth. What was I going to do. I wish I could talk to Nessa right now.

Thank you so much for almost 200 readers ❤️ I hope you liked this chapter ❣️ VOTE and comment any ideas or opinions you have 💜 Love you