Friends Or Something More?

Veronica POV:
Me and Nessa had finished getting ready and we were heading down stairs when someone knocked on the door. I was very nervous to see Collins beacouse of the dream but mostly because of my feelings for him.

"Hi Collins" Nessa says while opening the door "Hi Devan.. Come in"

"Thanks Nessa" Collins says while entering our house with Devan "Oh Hi Roni"

"Hello Collins and Devan. Are you guys excited?" I say trying to hide my awkwardness.

"Super excited" Devan says while laughing.

We all laugh.

Vanessa POV:
Collins and Devan had just arrived and I really needed to talk to Devan.

"So what did you want my help for?" Devam says

"Let's go somewhere private" I say taking him to the kitchen "So I need to know if Collins feels anything for Roni?"

"Why do you ask??"

"Beacouse Roni likes him" I say regretting it

"Oh uhm.... Nessa, Collins wanted to keep this a secret but he actually has a girlfriend" Devan says in a awkward way

"oh..... Thanks anyway" I say feeling really sad for Roni "Please don't tell Collins about this"

"of course" Devam says

I go back to the living room and find Roni and Collins laughing together. They looked so cute but maybe it's not meant to be.

"Roni can I talk to you" I call Roni

"Sure... What's up?" Roni asks

"it's about Collins...." Roni interrupts me

"Oh I realized that I am an independent woman and I don't need a men in my life to be happy. U decided to invest in my friendship with Collins but that's it a friendship. Roni says with a big smile on her face. She looked happy.

" I am so happy for you Roni." I say excited for her.

"Let's go film guys" Roni says excited.

We filmed two Christmas related videos and we had a lot of fun. I was really proud of Roni she and Collins had a lot of fun and just as friends.

HI guys I haven't posted in some time beacouse of school. I know you wanted to see Roni with Collins but for now I think I want to keep them both single beacouse they are independent women that can be happy with out men. I hooe you like it
️❤️❤️