Dream

Veronica POV:
Collins grabs my hand and takes me to the garden. It was cold but I was so nervous that I didn't even think about it. We sit on two chairs and Collins looks at me. I blush.

"Are you blushing?" Collins asks with a silly smile.

"NO..." I say getting more nervous.

"Roni there is something you need to know...."Collins says. He starts to lean over to me and then magic happens our lips touch its like fireworks. I never thought he felt the same. HE LIKES ME. He stops kissing me but I don't know why I keep my eyes closed.

" Roni, RONI, RONI" I hear Collins but then is voice becomes Nessa's and I wake up. Nessa was at my door.

"It was all a dream" I say to myself "Nessa what happened?" I ask

"What do you mean?" Nessa asked confused.

I tell her everything. She looks at me and smiles.

"Roni nothing of that happened...
Today is the day of the collab with Collins. You had a really realistic dream" Nessa said

"oh no..." I say

"What Roni?" Nessa also worried

"I like Collins" I say while starting to cry

"Roni don't be sad.... I am sure he feels the same." Nessa tries to comfort me "Do you want to change the day of the collaboration?"

"NO Nessa I have to be abel to face him we are friends and I am not losing this friendship." I say

"OK" Nessa says and then gets up "Get ready then they must be almost here" and walks out of the room

I lay down a little bit more and try to put my thoughts in order and then get up and go get ready.

Vanessa POV:
After talking to Roni something was clear in my mind I had to talk to Collins and try to find out if he likes Roni. She was my sister and I couldn't see her like this. She deserves love and happiness. I grab my phone and text Devan "We need to talk.. It's about Roni and Collins".
One of the weird things about Roni's dream was that Devan liked me but I had told him that I didn't want anything romantic right now and he respected that. I had said that to Devan just yesterday while we were on the phone I just don't know if he has feelings for me. What if Roni's dream is juts a vision and all the things will come true. I am so confused.
I go back to reality with the sound of my phone. Devan had texted me back "Sure. I hope I can help you💞".

I hope you liked the change. I bet you didn't see it coming. Love you guys and thanks for almost 800 reads. Thanks for all the votes and comments. Love you❤️💞